Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Happy Birthday SpeedDemon! And great story fo_poozle!

happy birthday from me, too!!!
all the best for you!

ladies, looking at these pics I can't help myself but i so want to cuddle and squeeze and kiss the tip of his nose. :eek:
I'm so in love with it.

*goes away and checks into therapy*

don't worry, I'll take you

*grabs speedleCSImiami's hand and together stroll to therapy*

muahahaha. that pic won't make it any better *drool*

btw. bevor I have to google for it, can anyone of you ladies tell me the name and the singers of the two songs they played in "Lost son"?
Sorry to remind you of that terrible episode.
I'm talking about the songs they played during the scene in the morgue and the funeral.
one was by coldplay right, but I don't know the name of the song ....
thaaanks so much!

*checks into therapy and takes her pills*

i can't remember the name of the singer in the episode. what was the name of the coldplay song??

The song played during the autopsy was 'Where is my boy' by Coldplay (Although some prefer to search up Faultline). The music during the funeral is 'Amazing Grace'. Not sure if that's the music you're looking for lelaina, but it's the bagpipes near the end. :)

I actually loved the music choices for 'Lost Son'. It went very well with the mood of the episode -- Especially during the autopsy. I'm assuming that since Rory's a fan of Coldplay, he had a say in the music. I remember listening to the commentary and they had originally had Alexx talking to Speed (Like she does with victims) But then they decided to change that, and add music instead. I thought it was a good choice, even if it would have been nice for Alexx to let go of Speed that way. -- Talking to the deceased.

Though the music hits harder so I understand why they went that route. Plus, it might have been a little awkward seeing Alexx talking to the body of someone she had just shared words with hours before. :eek:

the cold play song is called 'where is my boy' its amazing i love that song.
ok...is it me or MAN ALIVE does anyone else find the pics of rory walking away with the camera incredibly hot??is that just me
its not just you, i love walking rory, and camera rory so when hes doing both at the same time its quite sexalicious.

ladies, looking at these pics I can't help myself but i so want to cuddle and squeeze and kiss the tip of his nose.
I'm so in love with it.
me too i love his nose, he has the most perfect profile ive seen.

I love Coldplay too so I guess me and Rory have someting in common!

I think the choice of music for Lost Son was just right for the atmosphere of the episode and everytime I hear "Where is my boy?" I feel tears come to my eyes...don't you just miss Speed so much? :(

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/3124.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/3107.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/3105.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/3120.jpg

I actually loved the music choices for 'Lost Son'. It went very well with the mood of the episode -- Especially during the autopsy.
I agree. It was perfect. Really hit home and made it that much more touching. I probably wouldn't cry as much if I put it on mute.

I think it was too much to ask her to be the one cutting into him but....*shrug* I usually don't cry until the very end myself.

Whenever I watch Lost Son, when it gets to the jewellery store part I am screaming at the tv to Speed saying "don't go in there...get out!!" does anyone else do that or am I the only crazy one here?

Oh you're not the only one calleighspeedle. I think I screamed when it first aired. :lol: Now I just kind of glare at the TV in hopes that Horatio might slip and fall into Speed so he won't get shot. :p By the way, lovely caps! :D

Don't we all just wish he had stayed in the Hummer? Or maybe ran off to take a leak. :lol:

And just because this is a cute picture:

normal_564.jpg

(Courtesy of MiamiStyle Screencaps)

oh i do that too. i yell at the tv almost everytime i watch it :lol:
great caps from lost son too, hes so pretty.
i love the one you posted too Geni that scene is hilarious

Yep, I yell at the tv too :lol: everytime. 'Don't do it! Don't go in there! Hide behind Horatio!' Well, I don't think I've ever said that, exactly, but you get the point.

That's an awsome picture, Geni :lol: Great scene.

ETA
I'm all ready to set up the next poll. I just want some input on this quote. The whole conversation he has with 'Ted'. I could put it all as one. But it's REALLY long. This is how I was thinking of breaking it down:

-Oh... you got a permit.

-Well... I'm going to let you tell that to the family of the girl that got murdered here last night. I'm going to let you tell them that we can't process this crime scene because you got a permit for a party.

-Then I'm going to lock up your cheap, tequila-pushing ass and have you spend the night in lockup with all the drunk-and-disorderlies, and you can smell the vomit of the fraternity boys.

What do ya'll think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back