Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

oh i know im really late but i got to work and come back and ive missed everyhing. love the new thread so far, i think i broke my chair im sitting in every time i click on a link the chair goes down a little. cant wait to see tonights show either i dont much watch the new ones but my mom still thinks i have a thing for horatio(oh how wrong she is) so she always reocrds it but im off tonight woooohooo, and about the harts war, one of my faves i love flyboy rory but ive always had an unhealthy obsession with wwII. and last but not least errrr i love when speed bumps his butt to i cant wait till i can afford the first 2 seasons on dvd. ok sorry im done now

ok durn me i didnt notice that in wannabe about the belly and i was wondering if someone would show it to me?(cries cause i dont have cable anymore with a&E)

Oh yes! How could I foget :eek: Its Man Down tonight! Heres me thinking its only 4 hours away and then realise that I don't actually live in America so its more like 9 hours away.

Won't be able to get the lowdown until tomorrow afternoon though *sigh* :rolleyes:

I have my 2nd Driving Test in the morning *fingers crossed* so i'll be a busy bee :eek: :eek:

I hope its worth the build up :rolleyes: This season 5 hasn't been much cop for me, I caught Ep 1 and 2 the other night online somewhere and I lost attention half way through both :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

I find it really hard to keep attention with No RC to look at :lol: :lol:

Thank God Season 2 Re Runs have started on FiveUS - Blood Brothers is on tonight @ 11pm for all you British dudes who wish to tune in!! :D

yeah i definitely need to watch blood brotehrs with the commentary on. i need to watch allthe episodes with commentaries because i haven't hear any of them ha.

Rory: So this girl did wh-
Director: Uh Rory?
Rory: *sigh* Yes?
Director: Your fly... is kinda down.
Rory: Oh. OH. right sorry... *zzzzip*
Director: *facepalm* CUT!
:lol:
why tho would the director ruin that by telling him to zip his fly

I enjoy the commentary, I didn't think I would but it gives you more of an insight.

The Dispo Day is a good one, as is of course Wannabe from a Speedle/Rory POV hehe.

The last time I watched Lost Son I watched with the commentary as I thought it would stop me crying, no such luck I still wailed :rolleyes: and even stopped it half way through as it was cutting to deep, It felt like I was reliving the torture of when I watched Bambi when I was a kid. Too traumatising! :( :eek:

Ok, I know I am going to sound hypocritical but...

I knew I said I wouldn't be surprised/upset if the Speed flashback was cut but I still can't help but be annoyed. Granted a ton of stuff was happening but for the love of God & all that is holy, it wouldn't have hurt to include a 10 second shot of Tim. Oh and was it just me that thought of McCauley's when they showed the jewelry store? That's where I thought the flashback was to occur for sure. Here's to hoping that they haven't scrapped the Speed flashback idea totally. :( Stupid powers that be. Argh! :mad:

Yeah it was the same jewelery store, and car out front. :rolleyes: I have to shake my head at budjet cuts and cheapos in the editing room, but this was by far the most disappointing. And even in the CSIFiles tidbit about the episode mention Speed? I think I can give a big collective W.T.F on that aspect of the episode.

Urgh, Gutted @ no RC on Man Down last night :rolleyes:

Anyways ladies, just to let you know I finally passed my driving test this morning!!

So good mood....I am in!!

i know i a am kinda behind on the convo but, i would def love to see the bloopers of rory, the swearing that would prob come out of his mouth would be unbelievable... lol

and i love the scene in blood brothers where he hurts his backside...made me laugh when i first saw it, and still makes me chuckle now. and prob will even more so now i know it wasnt actually meant to happen :lol:

Watched Empire Records again this morning...i love that film, Rory is a gem in it...i love the one liners that Lucas comes out with. :lol:

Congrats on passing your driving test June_85 :)

Yeah it was the same store. That made me think of Speed so much...and then they let us down and wouldn't even give us a flashback. F. The. Writers.
But I did like the ep in full view...so I'll get over it...one day. :)

I'm so dissapointed. I mean, if there's not going to be a flashback, then don't tell us there's going to be a flashback and get our hopes up. And I agree with what Geni said in her spoiler code. Cheap!
To top it all off, I was complaining to my sister about the lack of flashback, and she just looked at me and said, 'well, you can always watch him die again on DVD' :mad:

Hey everryone, phew, I missed lots!
:lol: Rory with his flies down! :devil: *cough* Sorry, Im an angel really! And bloopers would be flipping hilarious! Apparently, whilst Rory still worked with Miami, he and Adam would prat around if they didn't think they were being filmed, or if it wasn't their take, they were trying to amke someone laugh etc. Basically, whenever tehy could! I would love to see that on film! :lol:

Also, Congrats on passing your test June!!!! Speed is also pleased you passed, as is Rory!
Speed: You passed? Thats wicked!
Rory: Its excellent you passed! Here's me looking sexy!
:lol: Hope that was a good Congrats pressie! :D

~xJemmax~

congrats on passing your drivers test!
and just incase its still needed,
as for last night. i was thinking they were going to sdo the flashback at the jewlery store too. but alas, nothing. i was highly disappointed just like everyone else. it just would have been nice to get a little something about speed, it would make sense if eric has memory loss, maybe he doesn't remember speed dying either. who knows.

great pics ;) i quite love the last one

Dollars to donuts, it would've been nice for Eric to have asked for Speed. That would've been the perfect cue for the flashback. Or at least use McCauley's as the jewelery store. There's another opening for a flashback.

I am so dissapointed... I had high hopes. Overall it was still a wicked awesome episode but I really wanted a flashback. Like I said earlier, we're not asking for anything drastic... just a mention. The character/man still has fans for chrissake! Though it would be nice for Tim to come back and play on the whole witness protection/undercover bit...

More Speedisms! Spring Break and Tinder Box. I'll start us off.

Spring Break:
That's a capital idea, Ted :lol: I love that one. There's also Oh, you got a permit and more, but I'll leave those for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back