Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Yeah I agree with breaking it up...although-man alive how am I meant to choose between them???*starts thinking already*

Yeah I have to agree that 'Lost Son' I yell at the tv...EVERYTIME!!!!and yeah I totally agree about the music...I always find music really hard hitting and that eppy they made perfect choices in my opinion. yea speed_cochrane I heard that commentary where they said they filmed it talking too...always wondered if there was a copy of the 'alternative' flowing around??would like to have seen it....could imagine a gag reel from that too tho...

Alexx emotional washes Rory's body, sniffing to show tears...then stands over the body

Alexx: Oh Timmy...why didn't you just clean your gun...Oh Timmy a moments silence and then

Rory springs up *laughing* Sorry hun but you washed me it really tickled and man that waters cold!!!

:lol: would be funny

i like how you have the quotes split up. looks fine to me.
great pics calleighspeed that smile. and the 2nd pic is just one of my all time favorites.

Great pictures everybody! Keep 'em coming. Oh and Happy Birthday to SpeedDemon and anyone else I may have missed.

Sorry to be jumping in so late, but I haven't posted in awhile (or so it feels like) and I'm a bit stir crazy. Anyhoo, my point is that I really enjoyed the music choices from Lost Son. I have "Where is my Boy" on my iPod and for awhile I couldn't listen to it just because of the association. It would just make me so incredibly sad.

And though it sucks that Rory is no longer on the show, I must say bravo to him for such an excellent performance in LS. I mean he even fakes death beautifully.

Rory is such an incredible actor. It's such a shame he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Oh and Megan, the quote looks perfectly fine to me.

i agree completely. hes way underrated as an actor. hes been incredible in everything i've seen him in yet he still doesn't get the credit hes so deserving of.

Sad, but true. Rory is so under appreciated. But we appreciate him, don't we? And to prove it, here's the poll :)

so many great speedisms to choose from, i almost don't what to pick ha.

hey ladies,

thanks for the info about the songs!
I recognized amazing grace but doesn't it turn into another song, or is it just a melancholic melody?

know what I do everytime I watch "Lost Son"?
before speed an horatio step into that damn jewellery store, H talks to Speed about getting a car, having a family .... and Speed says he's got enough time for that ...
I can't help but whisper: no you don't ... :(

why couldn't that damn killer have troubles with his gun? :mad:

a great weekend to all of you!!!! :D

before speed an horatio step into that damn jewellery store, H talks to Speed about getting a car, having a family .... and Speed says he's got enough time for that ...
I can't help but whisper: no you don't ...
Yeah, I get mad at him for saying that. I mean, really, tv characters should know that if they say something like that, something really bad is going to happen :rolleyes:

lelaina said
thanks for the info about the songs!
I recognized amazing grace but doesn't it turn into another song, or is it just a melancholic melody?

Most often during an episode, the editors will add a composition made by musicians for the show. It's like on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, John M. Keane wrote a lot of the instrumentals for CSI, but it wasn't music you could actually go and find. I think the same may have happened for CSI:Miami during 'Lost Son'. They had a real song, and then they added their own music onto it to create a different feel for the ending scene.

I hope that makes some sense. :lol:

^ I was also annoyed at the hints during Lost Son. We had Horatio saying that someday he may need something with doors (Although I had never really connected that with Speed eventually having a family. Good observation!) and then there was Calleigh who said "I may kill Speedle." That kind of thing just boils my blood. :rolleyes:

By the way, I had to pick the two parts of the 'Spring Break' Speedism. I'm sorry, but those are the best freckin' lines in the entire series. :lol:

Yeah, that was a good scene. Speed was awsome. It really was a hard choice this time around. Speed should've had more scenes like that. I love it when he gets... annoyed :D

(Although I had never really connected that with Speed eventually having a family. Good observation!)
That's what I always thought. I'm not sure what else H would have meant by it.

I always thought he was referring to how Speed was getting older and he'd have to trade in his bike for something more conservative. :lol: -- Not sure why I didn't pick up on the family thing. Maybe I was too mad to care. :p

Because of 'Lost Son' and other such shows where they do things like that- make a huge deal of what a character is going to do, maybe they get maried or settle down- and then you just thing- "Grim Reaper!" I can almost pick out who's gonna die from the episode. And when I watch 'Lost Son' now I always feel like yelling "Horatio! Send him to the ER! They can revive him like they did Eric!"

Or maybe H just could have jumped in front of Speed and done something superheroic. The bullets probably would have bounced off anyway! :lol:

*sigh* All this Speed death talk is makiing me sad. *goes off to fanfics for comfort*
:D

i never got the connection about the doors meaning he would one day have a family, i thought like Geni did just that he was getting older and might not want to be a 50 year old man on a motorcycle ha

lost son always makes me sad, i loathe all those little hints they put in the episode as to who was the one getting killed. and i know i've said this but it just irks me i hate how since lost son and and calleigh calls him speedle. she never called him that the 1st two season, ever.

awww sad rory *goes to bake him cookies*

*helps fo_poozle to bake Rory some cookies* can they be heart shaped? oooh....or ones with M&M's in them? :lol:

Anyways...... I'm getting Emprie Records on DVD :D From Ebay. But I'm also getting CSI:MIAMI S2 and Bones S1 so I'm very happy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back