Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

i know what you mean SincerelyInDenial i still liked the episode, surprisingly i loved it, but just a mention or a thought would have been the topping on the cake. unfortunately it seems as tho us speed fans aren't goign to ever get what we want ha. and amazing pics cainesugar i love that one of him smiling!
from Tinder Box i think it goes something like this
-you can drop the act, we know your from aspen
-play close to the sand box i just love how he says that one

No, we are never gonna forget what we want :p

PTB can be such asses sometimes. (or as speed would say, "Jackass" :lol:)

I'd watch spring break and tinderbox for you, but I can't find the disc anywhere! :( I guess I'll have to buy another copy off E-Bay then, won't I? :p

Thank You ladies, lovely pictures there Jemma, thank you kindly! The picture when you click on me has got to be one of the most beautiful pictures of Rory Cochrane I have ever seen. I have seen it before, infact its my wallpaper on my mobile phone but I still think it needs my vocal appreciation (even though I'm typing) at every given oppertunity. It is pure and utter sex!

happy valentines day everyone if i had my own computer im sure i would have the perfect picture for you guys right now but i dont. guess who doesnt have to work tonight yay! im glad i dont have a boyfiend this year(and none of the other years either) but i got a great pic of rory on my wall in a picture frame so i pretend hes beside me

Hey Speed's guys and girls....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...and those who don't have a man (me included) to indulege us this day I will our dream man do the honours with some of his more sexy pics...enjoy ;)
profile perfection
smirk yeeey-so sexy
how can one man be sooooo beautiful??

oooooooo speedisms well Spring Break I think the whole of that sequence is a speedism:
Oh you have a permit? well I'm gonna let you tell that to the family of the girl that was murdered here last night. You can tell them that we can't progess this crime scence cause you have a permit for a party and then I'm gonna arrest your cheap tequilla pushing ass and have you spend the night in lock-up where you can smell the vomit of the fertiurnity boys (I can't spell btw)

and tinderbox ok he doesn't say it...but can the fact that he threw his shirt away rather than wash it be one??

Oh yes

Happy Valentines Day ladies!!!!

Well, My postman will be billing me for his chiropratcers sessions, my sack of card nearly broke his back this morning. :cool: :lol:

I tell ya, the amount of postmen I've sent into early retirement on Valentines day over the years is frightening :eek: :eek:

Anyways I do believe the said beautiful picture of Mr Cochrane deserves to be posted in its full beauty on this Valentines Day...

saugeil.jpg
wub.gif

happy valentines days ladies! even tho its a completely overrated holiday created just to have people spend lots of money on cards and candy.
any ways now that i'm done hating on v-day, great pics! i love the profile one hes got the most perfect profile i swear.

...We're supposed to have a man on Valentines day? :lol: :p

^ Agreed on the overratedness. :rolleyes:

Wow, great picture June, thanks for sharing! :D I really dig the shaggy look he has going with his pouty face as well. And I still see a hint of a dress shirt under that overcoat. That's really all he needs. ;) -- No need to get too spiffy for us Mister Cochrane! :p

(Unless of course there are those of us who like that kind of thing. I like the suits, but I love the dress shirts better)

Yep. I think I'll think V day is overrated until I have some cutie to buy me stuff :lol:
I also liked the shaggy look, but his hair looks best in CSI Miami. The stubble- cute, but the hair is best shorter (to me...)
Yeah, I always liked it when he wore dress shirts- the casual look for him on Miami wasn't really my thing...better suited for Eric or Ryan.

*sigh* Lucky me has a man on V day...my best friend. :lol:
Here's a pic for you ladies to admire.
Speedy
Edited by Mod due to 480px guideline

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/194.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/101.jpg

i liked the dress shirts too, they more suited him. the suit was a nice gift tho, he was rocking that quite well.
and great pics that 2nd one of him in the brown striped shirt <33333 thats my fave speed shirt ha.
and Happy Birthday SpeedDemon! i shall return with your story!
*goes to get pics*

rory: its SpeedDemon's birthday today, i'm running outof gift ideas. i already made the video for the thread warming.what kind of gifts to you get your fan girls?
adam: i don't
rory: *tsk tsk*
adam:what? i'm enough of a gift for them
rory: no, your really not. and i'm sure they feel the same way as me
rory: *walks away from adam
rory: ok khandi, i'm back to ask your advice again, i heard you have a whole plethera of gifts in that drawer.
khandi: who told you about my drawer?
rory: why does it matter?
khandi:....no reason
rory: ok?
rory:*walking again*
khandi:*opens drawer* theres all kinds of stuff you can use in here
emily:*is intigued*
rory: uh...khandi those weren't the kinds of gifts i was talking about.
rory: i'll get her something else. something less...weird
rory:*walks away AGAIN*
rory: its behind that door over there
rory: what he crap? *yelling* i can't open the door!*breaks door*
rory:eek:k, i got it
rory:*laughing* ok watch this, i call this my 'joey' face
rory: how you doin?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy BDay SpeedDemon! I hope you have a wonderful day and that those pics I posted ^ make a lovely gift.

happy b-day speed demon.....I had the hottest dream last night about Speed and *cough* Calleigh :D but it had speedle in it, so I thought I'd just mention it in here :p

Thanks for the b-day wishes everyone :D and thanks for the story fo_poozle ...i love it. :D lovely Rory pics as usual.

i'm still waiting for him to arrive at my house tho with a bunch of flowers for me for my birthday. but i'm not worried just yet, as i know its a bit of distance from the states to Manchester :lol:

been watching Blood Moon this morning, a nice thing to see first thing in the morning, and love the fact that he really has taken a dislike to the woman and just is his normal sarcastic self. :lol:

Hey Happy Birthday SpeedDemon hope you have a truely amazing day hun!

ok...is it me or MAN ALIVE does anyone else find the pics of rory walking away with the camera incredibly hot??is that just me....man alive even from behind the guys is HOT HOT HOT.........*Fans self down ALOT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back