Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

calleighspeedle, Holy crap... :eek: that is a really hott pic that you have there.. ;) *snags* thanks :D

N4S, I love your pics too, I've snagged them all :D

*sigh* apart from the fact that I am home alone while my mom goes out with my brothers (shes taking them to a Remote Control racing track) and I am very depressed because she never tries to take me places like that.. (not that I'm interested in cars like that, I even traded my RC in for a Kenny Chesney CD and Rolling Stones T-shirt :lol:) I'd rather go into the city and walk around with all the hustle and bustle, I love being in a crowded place, it gives me a sense of....belonging. Strange, I know, but it does :D

Anyways, back on topic. I had another Rory dream last night. This one wasn't smutty, but he took me into the city and onto the top of the tallest skyscaper on the back of his Ducati...... (this is romantic to me :p) and he proposed to me. I, of course said yes... :devil: I cant remember what happened after that, and I can't remember much of what happened before...which is sad, because I woke up with happy tears in my eyes... *goes off into dreamland again* :lol:

that is an awesome dream! :D i wish i had these dreams as often as you do. :(

thanks for the website you recommended. Here is something I created from it.

126312664_0e42bae7.gif

that is awesome calleighspeedle ! :D i was having a ball when i found this site! :lol: :devil: i hope you guys enjoy it. :D

luvspeed...I'm afraid your banner is too large. It needs to be no larger that 220 px wide by 75 px high. Also, we're allowed to have a banner or text in our signatures, but not both. :) If you could adjust yours accordingly, we'd be very grateful. Thanks!

my bad! :D

the pictures aren't working anyway so i'm not even going to try putting them on the forum....for now. ;)

cant wait for mom to leave the house need to see empire records havent seen speed in weeks *slaps my own hand* i know im horrible but someone in my house has to make a living and great pics cant wait 4 more

I'm happy because on A&E at 8pm every weeknight they are showing s2 eps. so YAY!! i get to see Speed!! but it's coming up to the s2 finale and you know what that means...s3 will be starting and then Lost Son is gonna be on soon and then i'll be bawling my eyes out when i watch it.

i refuse to watch season 3. wolfe kinda gets on my nerves. :rolleyes: so i promised myself that when i get the money i'm going to buy seasons 1 & 2....and thats it. :D

im not that big of a speed fan so i have a question umm why did he leave the show?

Welcome to the thread. ;)

The reason Rory left the show was because (and this is the short version) he grew weary of the monotonous and repetitive work and he didn't feel his character was receiving much development, and he grew tired of the long hours. Also when he started to feel like he didn't care how well he did his job as an actor, it scared him. So he wanted to get back into films where he felt he could do his best and be as happy with his job as possible -- CSI:Miami didn't provide that for him. :)

Hopefully that answers your question. If not, I'm sure others would gladly explain it further.

weolcome to the thread!!!! i'm watching Stalkerazzi right now, one of my fav Speed eps and i just loved the conversation with Calleigh at the beginning

Calleigh:*holding up a bottle of urine* ok, i'll give you 2 guesses as to what this is. and it's not Mountain Dew.
Speed:i can smell it from here
Calleigh: I'm gonna let you take this back to the lab
Speed:that's very nice of you.

I just laughed hyserically at that part!!! :lol: LOL!!!!

right so umm is rory in any other stuff right now cuz if hes not i think it was pretty dum to leave the show without any sure deal of a show dont ya think?

he'll be appearing in a tv Mini series called "The Company" due to come out in i beileve August or it could be September. one of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back