Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Great pics calleighspeedle I've never seen that last picture before of the original group :cool: Rory looks real moody at the back there :lol:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE PICS!! :cool: awesome pics Need4Speed and calleighspeedle !! :D

Oh, wow....those pics are awesome! :D Keep 'em coming, Need4Speed and calleighspeedle! :D

Oh, and just so y'alls know, I had another dirty Rory themed dream last night.. :devil: It was something to do with a police uniform 2 sizes too tight, a discoball and alot of money in his boxers by the end of the night...hehe.. :p

now that is an awesome dream. mine aren't as crazy...they're more calming yet frisky. :D :devil:

*day dreams of Speed* ;)

I had answers for both of the questions, but they seem to have escaped me at the moment. I'm tired I'll have to sleep on it and get back to you in the morning.
Question I'd ask Rory: What's your next project, and would you ever consider doing a tv series again? (hey, that's one question!)

Question I'd ask Speed: Where and why are you hiding and when are you coming back? (what? He's *not* dead!)

Also people, I'm not going to have a lot of time in the next few days to watch episodes, so I really need your help gettin Speedisms from Money For Nothing and Wannabe

my Rory dreams are usually very smutty :devil: they usually end up with the two of us in the bedroom :devil: i have them quite often, but i enjoy them all the same :devil: :D

who wouldn't enjoy a Rory dream? :devil: you must be crazy not to... ;)

Hmmm... I'm watching Mythbusters right now, but I'll pop in Wannbe for ya when I'm done :)

Those are some great questions. For the one I'd ask Rory... hmm... It'd be along the lines of whats your next project, like DD up there^^ and...*ducks flying objects* could I have his autograph :p I know I cheated, but it was cute :D

And one for Speedle: hmm.... well, I dont have one for Speed at the moment, I'll think of one later ;)

Oh, and I love my Rory dreams.... the next best thing ot the man himself.. :p :lol:

Wow... I haven't posted in what feels like ages! Anyway, this is a really good question that was posed.

If I had to ask Rory one thing it would be if he weren't acting, what would he be doing career wise. And as for Speed, it would be um can I get bike lessons? :lol: :devil:

I am so jealous of you girls having Rory dreams. I have them once in a blue moon. :(

i have CSI: Miami dreams all the time. it usually involves realtionships with characters or the actors. last night was a Rory dream. a few nights ago was a dream with Ryan, some nights it's Jon, some it's Adam, some it's Eric, and some it's Speed. i have them a few times a week. and i love em all!!!!!

My CSI dreams are more often than not few and far between I'll go through periods where I'll have a few then I'll have a dry spell without any.

Rory did appear in my dream on Sunday night, he wasn't in it much, he was my companion on a road trip and my gear box died half way and Rory went to get help but dissapeared and my 3 best buddies appeared out of Nowhere with a new gear box and magically fitted it into my car and away we went...

I did however have a dream on Tuesday where I was held up at gun point at work, I had the muzzle up agaisnt my forehead and I absolutely shit it, I woke up screaming and panting and my head was tingling, it was so lifelike, I was really shaken up and couldn't get back to sleep, I was in tears :( :eek:

wow so much going on here the last few days and i missed it! awesome pics everyone posted, so gorgeous!

as for the questions, hmmmm.....
i'd ask rory, if he has any aspirations outside of acting, like directing or producing.
and i'd ask speed when hes going to let the rest of the world in on his whole 'not really being dead but hiding out' thing.

Speedism time!

Wannabe:

"I don't know but now I have to find out what he took!"
"Well that's cute. Edmond Locard."
"It's like putting brush guards on your SUV."
"And how often have you gone off road?"
"I really hope that's not from Value Jet." (pretty sure that was the flight he was talking about)
"It's on display..." (Can never quite catch the name of the city in Mass.)
"Hook him up."
"You're a little early Wally."
"Ready for this?"
"Listen you little punk..."
"And a tie and I want 'em both back."
"Welcome to the big leagues. *winks*"
"Nobody's that good."
"You won't even know I'm here."
"No, no it's not."
"I was on a foot pursuit."
"Alright princess but if you find anything foreign you're gonna have to do 'em all."
"That's not funny."
"Sorry, next time I'll tell the victim to die in one spot."
"This guy's running for his life and Delgado's complaining about a little extra work."
"It's a job, a paycheck, it's not my life.
"He's some kind of...CSI wannabe."
"...In the shrine."
"Wally! Get the glove, will ya?"

*whew* That's all I remember off the top of my head and I can't seem to remember anything from Money for Nothing. :lol:

Some of y'alls questions are awesome. :D I think if TalkCSI ever did another interview with him, some of those questions should go on the paper. :p

wow, i think you got every line in wannabee ha, nice job! but i think on the one line he says 'its on display, boatriver, massachusetts'.

i'll see what i can remember for money for nothing..

fo_poozle said:
wow, i think you got every line in wannabee ha, nice job! but i think on the one line he says 'its on display, boatriver, massachusetts'.

I'm thinking it's Fall River, Massachusetts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back