Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

June_85 said:

I did however have a dream on Tuesday where I was held up at gun point at work, I had the muzzle up agaisnt my forehead and I absolutely shit it, I woke up screaming and panting and my head was tingling, it was so lifelike, I was really shaken up and couldn't get back to sleep, I was in tears :( :eek:

aww...thats terrible. :( i once had a dream where i woke up screaming. but i didn't have a gun to my head...i was being chased by a monster. :eek: hope you have another Rory dream to make up for it. :D

I had a dream about Speed. In the dream i was a CSI in the lab and Speed and i are *ahem* involved. and we were asking questions at this shop about a suspect and this guy comes in and grabs me around the neck and holds a gun to my head and threatened to kill me if we didn't give up the evidence. so Speed pulls out his gun adn quickly shoots the guy in the head. and then he runs over to make sure I'm ok and i say "i am now thanks to you" and then this is the best part. we kissed and then after we finished the case we went home and uh did certain things :devil: :D and then i woke up.

ThumpyG42 said:
fo_poozle said:
wow, i think you got every line in wannabee ha, nice job! but i think on the one line he says 'its on display, boatriver, massachusetts'.

I'm thinking it's Fall River, Massachusetts. ;)
yeah thats probably what it really is :lol:

Thumpy is right it is Fall River, Mass. here's the scene.

Wally Shmagin: Be careful with that!
Officer Everhart: Is that really Lizzy Borden's axe?
Wally Shmagin: That's right. Cost me fifteen grand.
Speedle: Well you should get your money back, because the real axe doesn't have a handle on it. It's on display in Fall River, Massachusetts.

*whew* That's all I remember off the top of my head and I can't seem to remember anything from Money for Nothing.
You have all the ones I was about to post up there...hehe :p Oh well, it was fun to watch the epis again...... 'cause he wore a suit... :devil: :lol:

I had a dream about Speed. In the dream i was a CSI in the lab and Speed and i are *ahem* involved. and we were asking questions at this shop about a suspect and this guy comes in and grabs me around the neck and holds a gun to my head and threatened to kill me if we didn't give up the evidence. so Speed pulls out his gun adn quickly shoots the guy in the head. and then he runs over to make sure I'm ok and i say "i am now thanks to you" and then this is the best part. we kissed and then after we finished the case we went home and uh did certain things and then i woke up.
mmmm...yummy.. :devil: :lol: You know the sexy stripper dream I had didn't end up with smut? *cries* I wanted to go all the waaay... :p :devil: I hate my dreams sometimes :lol:

Need4Speed said:

Wally Shmagin: Be careful with that!
Officer Everhart: Is that really Lizzy Borden's axe?
Wally Shmagin: That's right. Cost me fifteen grand.
Speedle: Well you should get your money back, because the real axe doesn't have a handle on it. It's on display in Fall River, Massachusetts.

hahaha! :lol: that is hilarious. 15 grand? what is that guy thinking?

more Speed/Rory hotness

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/1-1.jpg

03.jpg

scanner06290611-1.jpg

yay! i needed to see more of Speed/Rory hotness during school. ;) :devil: you just made my day calleighspeedle :D

:D Thanks for all the pics, calleighspeedle and Need4Speed!

N4S, I really love the first one. *Snag*

i like the first one because he has this look on his face as if to say "are you serious?" :lol: its awesome thank you Need4Speed ;)

I absolutely love the pics of Rory in the blue shirt. He looks so good in that colour! Thanks to all who posted the fabulous pics!

I love Rory in blue shirts it is most definately his colour, the only thing that makes me sad is that he was wearing that colour of shirt when he got shot...brings back sad memories. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back