Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

i know my moms awesome, she has good taste obviously :p
it was a sweet moment i enjoyed it, kinda showed a little more how much h appreciated and cared for speed.
that dream sounds rad ass Geni! how bad ass would that be if he actually reappeared in s6? you'd be like psychic.

i had a Speed dream last night.here it is
I was a CSI in the lab and Speed and i had been dating before he was shot.and i was walking by the elevator to the trace lab and i see Speed standing there. and i was like "Sp...Speed? you...but ...how? i mean i saw them shoot you?" and he was like. "it was all a set up..the feds made me do it. they wanted me to work undercover but i finished my mission and now i'm back."and then i screamed at him "how could you do that to me !! and you didn't even tell me!?" and i storm away and he's calling out "Heather...wait!!" and i run and cry to Alexx and she's like"baby, i know this is hard but you need to give him one more chance" and then later i'm processing the evidence in th trace lab and he walks in and he's like "if you won't listen to me...listen to the song' and he put's on this song. He turned on the CD player. it's the song Far Away by Nickelback....

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know, you know, you know
[CHORUS]
I love you
I loved you all along
I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of Hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything, but I won't give up
'Cause you know, you know, you know

[CHORUS]

That I love you
I loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'd never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
So far away
So far away
far away for far too long
So far away
So far away
far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know
I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
I love you
I loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me,and never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
hold on to me never let me go
Keep breathing
hold on to me, never let me go
Keep breathing
Keep breathing

and then i run into his arms and we kiss. and then everyone is like "awww, they made up" and then Calleigh says "ha ha you owe me 10 bucks Eric!" and everyone laughs. then i get on the back of Speed's ducati. we go back to his place into the bedroom and....well i'll let your imaginations take over here :D :devil:

Oh Geni I wish that would happen in seasn six (or season five for that matter)! Oh well, at least we have our dreams and fantasies, don't we? "Calhoon" isn't that bad; whenever I'm watching it and my dad walks in he goes, "Oh look, it's Speegle, no Smeegle, yeah Smeegle." :rolleyes:

I haven't seen the part in the locker room, but I would assume Horatio would be talking to Speed, mainly because Calleigh had nothing to do with the shooting, and therefore caused no action that would have resulted in Horatio being saved. Speed alerted Horatio to the problem, and paid the ultimate price while Horatio made it out in one piece, thus being saved. So Speed did "die" a hero in a way, just not the way a lot of us liked, or thought the character deserved.

Darn it all, come out of hiding already Speed; your fans await in anticipation!

i know!!!! COME HOME SPEED WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU SPEED!!!!! WE WISH YOU WOULD COME BACK TO US!!!!!!!! *balls eyes out because Speed isn't coming home yet*

bird_of_flame said:
"Calhoon" isn't that bad; whenever I'm watching it and my dad walks in he goes, "Oh look, it's Speegle, no Smeegle, yeah Smeegle." :rolleyes:

My mom is terrible, she calls him Speedo and Berger, after Ron Livingston's character on Sex and the City because Rory reminds her of him.

And while I love Ron and all, Rory is way cuter than him, imo. :lol:

*points to entry below* Oh yeah, my mom says that too! It's awful.

this is so insesetive but, my dad calls him "the dumb ass that got killed because he was to stupid to clean his damn gun" and i usually scream at him "SHUT UP!!! why do you have to be so insensetive!!!!!"

My mom says stuff like that all the time when we watch an episode with Speed in it; in the middle of the episode, she'll suddenly say "And then he doesn't clean his gun because he's lazy and no one likes him and he gets shot and dies" and all I do is glare at her. People do so like him, or else this thread wouldn't exist, so ha! :p

heh....too right, bird_of_flame! Unlike my mother, who has a fine taste in fictitious charcaters ;), my brothers and father taunt me for liking a 'Yankee' *grrr..* :lol: But they're guys so what would they know? seriously, I mean..... If I was around him, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands from *magically* gravtating towards his stubble or his gorgeous black hair (it is black, right? :lol:) Or any other parts of him for that matter.... :p :devil:

*hugs everyone* wow, your moms are kinda mean ha.
my mother dare nto say anything bad about rory or speed. she wouldn't sometimes i think she likes him more than i do its a little weird actually ha.
My mom is terrible, she calls him Speedo and Berger, after Ron Livingston's character on Sex and the City because Rory reminds her of him.

And while I love Ron and all, Rory is way cuter than him, imo.
oh i feel your pain my sister does the same thing, they are similar looking but, as much as i love ron, hes not as handsome as rory. his chin is way more pronounced

Oh yeah I can see the Berger thing :lol:

I'm still stuck on how alike Ricky Ponting the Australian cricketer he is.
I've been watch the cricket world cup and I can't take my eyes off Ricky lol :lol:

she cant grasp speedisms
But... but... what's not to get? They're Speedisms!

Speaking of which, I'll try to have the poll up tomorrow. Still looking for suggestions from Complications and Witness to Murder :)

In Bold Please!!!

SincerelyInDenial said:
bird_of_flame said:
"Calhoon" isn't that bad; whenever I'm watching it and my dad walks in he goes, "Oh look, it's Speegle, no Smeegle, yeah Smeegle." :rolleyes:

And while I love Ron and all, Rory is way cuter than him, imo. :lol:

*points to entry below* Oh yeah, my mom says that too! It's awful.

I agree Ron Livingston does look like Rory but Rory is far more sexy :eek:

I thought it was creepy when I saw the two of them in the movie "The Low Life" together. Freaky :eek:

My parents are terrible. They always find something to make fun of whatever TV actor I like. When it was Kyle XY they said his hair looks poofy, like it was inflated with air. When it was (and still is) Horatio, they tease me about the sunglasses, hands on hips, ect. Now they complain about Speed's stubble and dishevled look. Gosh, stubble makes the man, helllooooo?

:rolleyes: Parents.

Hm, I'm a little out of it when it comes to remembereing quotes. I have to watch the episode and write them down. *hits self* It's so weird, I used to be able to recite them. I blame the HW load. *kicks teachers.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back