Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Okay this may be a little bit random but maybe not :lol:

Being the celeb gossip monger that I am I read all the womans weekleys for all the latest goss! Heat! Magazine being my favourite. :p
They have a double spread page called 'Spotted...!' and its a list of various celebs spotted in various places. I'm always curious to see who's been spotted in my neck of the woods :lol:

Anyways I was searchin for something on People Mazagine and came across an American version so had a good nose and seen this

Joaquin Phoenix, enjoying drinks at the Tower Bar of the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood along with pal Rory Cochrane and another male friend. The threesome sat on a couch in the lounge area for hours just laughing and telling stories, while Joaquin and Rory made frequent trips to the outdoor pool area for cigarettes before finally calling it a night a little after 10 p.m - April 13th 2007

RORY is Alive :eek: :eek:

Also rather envious of that little gathering, I Luff Mr Phoenix ;) :p

haha i heard about that!!!! and i knew that Rory was friends with Joaquin, he's also friends with Ben Affleck (they were in Dazed and Confused together, Rory played Slater and Ben played O'Bannion) and he is most often seen haning out with Adam. or his girlfriend (if they are still together, i don't know)

Yeah he's bum chmmy with Matthew McConnaghey, Matt Damon and Vince Vaughn aswell apparently.

I think he prob still is with his girlfriend I read they were spotted in a club in February :D

I was proper deflated the other day I was looking at this 'Sexiest Men of 2006' Poll and in it were Joaquin, Ben Afflect, Matt Damon, Matthew McConnaghey and Vince Vaughn, all Rorys chum chums but errr No Rory :(

yeah and they got held up there or something like that. they had been out celebrating Rory's b-day :D

haha i heard about that!!!! and i knew that Rory was friends with Joaquin, he's also friends with Ben Affleck (they were in Dazed and Confused together, Rory played Slater and Ben played O'Bannion) and he is most often seen haning out with Adam. or his girlfriend (if they are still together, i don't know)

That is terrible, why would anyone ever be friends with ben Affleck. dear dear. His acting is like a black hole of death. like worse than Keanu Reeves and not even as good looking. :) Joaquin Phoenix on the other hand...

Whenever I lived at home, my mum and I would sit and watch CSI and Miami on a Tuesday night together, and I would always try to tell her than she loved it, and she would be adamant that she didn't. Then one day I went into her workroom (when she was meant to be working) and found her looking up Rory Cochrane on Google images. I laughed and she told me not to tell my stepdad!

Oh, were there photos in the magazine? It would be nice to see a picture of Rory in one of the magazines my mom brings home from work (she brings People and InTouch usually), but sadly, he’s never there. He’s not an “A-Lister”. Well, he’s an A-Lister to me, and he’s better than some of the A-Listers you feature People! Rory should be in that Sexiest Men list! *shakes fist* Oh well, this is why I love the internet; you don’t need a magazine to find great pictures of Rory. :D

He is a really low key celeb isn't he? He probably isn't even a celeb :lol: He wouldn't be here anyway, he would go unnoticed by 98& of the population.

I was impressed that Mark Ruffallo was in the Top 10, I've loved him for years and everyone who I know is like 'who?' so him finally getting proper recognition :D

Rory will break through mainstream soon, he is too good of an actor to remain under the radar for his entire acting life

What are the chances that Rory would be at the TriBeCa film festival? Adam has a movie premiere next weekend and I am going (sssh, don't tell my boss!). I know they're bff and all...

I am bringing my camera and I'll def. be on the lookout.

ohh i don't know what the chances are but thats awesome your going i hope you have tons of fun...and get to see rory and then tell us all about it :p

June_85 said:
Rory will break through mainstream soon, he is too good of an actor to remain under the radar for his entire acting life
I so agree. but he chose to do those sorta "Cult films" but his roles are getting more and more larger over time, he went from playing minor characters to leads roles, like in "Right at your door" which is a good movie by the way, you guys need to see it, i think that he will eventually get into "regular feature films" :D but untill then we'll enjoy watching him in the cult classics he's been in :D

hehe....I can't wait for him to get into mainstream...well, I can, but I'll be rocking in my chair while I wait :D

Would RAYD be available in a format for Australia? or would I need to have a multi-regional DVD player and err...purchase it from amazon or ebay? :D

Okay, finally, here it is :) I managed to watch the episodes, and picked a few things out as well. Also, I'd like to get the next poll up as soon as this one is done, so I'm now collecting quotes from Blood Moon and Slow Burn.

DragonflyDreamer said:
Well dude...that sounds like motive.
Whoops. Looks like I missed one. I'll put it in the next poll.

Thanks for putting up these polls Megan. :D It's always a great pleasure voting for the Speedisms. :)

And I couldn't resist voting for "Alexx, we sent the b-" :lol: And of course "He doesn't." So blunt and so Speed, lol.

Blood Moon!

"I'm sorry I don't like her."
"This is from our Bronze Goddess."
"We're fresh out."
"*smirks* We can put the gun in her hand."
"Next time why don't you just try rejection because it's a lot less messy and you know what? Guys are used to it."
"I'll catch the next one."
"Great performance. You know you should have been in that movie instead of watching it."
"Well this should be a mandatory sentence."

Slow Burn!

"You fall in?"

:lol: That's all I can think of. Not a lot of Speed in that episode.

Well, I found myself making the same Speedism choices as Geni. That line about sending the body away has always been a favorite of mine :D

Oh Blood Moon. Speed was so awsome in that episode :D Such great lines.

I voted:

Well dude... that sounds like motive

and

Just because you have a degree in medicine, doesn't mean you have taste

classic Speed! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back