Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

In 'Lost Son', when H and Calleigh are in the locker room, H says 'you saved me'. When people started saying that he was talking to Calleigh when he said it, it confused me. It didn't make sense to me. I always thought he was talking to Speed. What do you all think?

I deffinatly didnt like the way he was written off.

but he was a hero. he died in the line of duty. he died helping people. he dided saving Horatio's life. he died a hero. he died a valiant hero and we should remember him as he was, not by how he died. and just remember the one's that love us never really leave us and you can always find them in your heart.

you know i don't really remember him saying that to calleigh. geez now i need to go watch that part again.
but if he was saying that to calleigh it makes no sense, she wasn't even any where with h for the majority of the episode.

DragonflyDreamer said:
In 'Lost Son', when H and Calleigh are in the locker room, H says 'you saved me'. When people started saying that he was talking to Calleigh when he said it, it confused me. It didn't make sense to me. I always thought he was talking to Speed. What do you all think?
i think he was talking to Speed. if speed hadn't gotten all jumpy an nervous and saw those guys then H would have gotten shot too. it's like i said before this post....

Oh I remember that part of the episode. There are some who think he was saying it to Calleigh but I always thought he was saying it to Speed. Calleigh hadn't even walked in when Horatio was uttering those words, so I tend to believe he was talking 'to' Speed.

I mean "You saved me" wouldn't indicate Calleigh had anything to do with it, as she wasn't there during the jewelery store incident and she had very little to do with the case. (Aside from the ballistics) Also, since Speed did see the guy first and Horatio became suspicious after he saw Speed had a problem with the place, it would make sense that he was talking about how Speed 'saved him' -- He did. Had conditions been more favorable, both of them would have been safe, unfortunately it didn't turn out that way.

^ But there have been a few posters who mentioned it. :lol: I just felt like explaining it too because no one ever believes me when I say that Horatio was saying it to Speed. :p

i believe he could have been saying it to speed but since i don't remember that even happening i'm not so sure i should chime in on this any more :lol:
oh and Geni i love your icon <3

i was just on youtube watching some Rememeber Speed videos and i came across one that had the song "say goodbye" and i made me cry because its describes exactly how i feel!!!

Once in every life
Someone steals your heart
And you are forever changed
Even when you must part
You find it hard to leave
The feelings aren’t gone
But a voice inside is telling you
You can’t hold on

So say goodbye oh I can’t say that I won’t cry
Cause I’m so glad
For everything we had
The good and bad
Say goodbye
Just look at me
You’ll know that i¡­ still love you so
Even though we have to say goodbye

No matter where you are
Wherever that may be
I will always have you here
Deep in the heart of me
And if I never see that warm and tender smile again
We will always have the memories¡­.remember when

Cause I’m so glad
For everything we had
The good and bad
Say goodbye
Just look at me

You’ve got your life and you know I’ve got mine
But we will always be
Forever intertwined
Our hearts know that
It would be wrong to stay
So before
You turn and walk away

Cause I’m so glad
For everything we had
The good and bad
Say goodbye
Just look at me

You’ll know that I have one last wish
One last kiss
Before we say goodbye

But there have been a few posters who mentioned it. I just felt like explaining it too because no one ever believes me when I say that Horatio was saying it to Speed.
I believe you! I'm really glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that. I was starting to get worried :lol:

Naw, he was saying it to Speed, because he, in the end, was truly the one who saved H's life.

But, why would he say it to Calleigh, anyway? I mean, I know she is there for Horatio when he needs her, but it just wouldn't make any sense because she was no where near the bank when the shooting happened.

~~Ally

He had no reason to say 'you saved me' to Calleigh. Where he did have a reason to say it to Speed, because if it wasn't for Speed alerting Horatio that something was wrong he could have been killed too.

***cries for Speed**** :(

I MISS SPEED!!!!!! but if you think about it when he said it he was looking up like he saw Speed watching over him. and no one can take the place in my heart that once and always will belong to Speed. I LOVE YOU SPEED!!!! (to Speed)*sob* why can't you just come home? :(

you know i just thought i'd come in here and tell you all what my mom said to me just a few minutes ago. i thought it was super funny. yeah well anyways i was watching some csi:miami season 4, and my mom walks in and basically yells at me because she 'hates that wolfe guy' and i shouldn't be watching it because hes not nearly as good as rory cochrane.
i had no idea my mom felt so strongly about that.
anyways i finally saw the part in LS you all are discussing, he was totally alking to speed, he had to be. its a sweet little moment. i'm a little disappointed in myself that i hadn't noticed it before.

:lol: fo_poozle, you have the best mom. Mine tells me I 'shouldn't watch such horrible shows.' and asks why I can't watch happier shows :lol:

I'm glad you found that part. It is very sweet, isn't it?

:lol: Ashley, your mom is so cool. I can't recall the last time my family felt very strongly about anything I'm interested in. :p Last time I was watching Miami, my mom said "Oh it's Rory Calhoon".

:rolleyes:

And YAY! You found that part. It was a great scene, but I thought it was a tad cheapened since it was barely noticable. *sigh*

But oh, I was going to mention this earlier but I'm here now so ha. Okay, I had the weirdest Speed dream last night. In the dream, I was watching CSI:Miami and it was season six and Horatio was questioning people in a junk yard for some reason. Then it panned to Natalia in DNA, and Speed walking in, wearing a light blue dress shirt and black dress pants and he had his hands in his pockets and pronounced stubble, the whole bit. In the dream I started freaking out because well, he wasn't supposed to be there. And then it went to interrogation and Speed was sitting in a chair explaining to Horatio how he wasn't dead. Then he said something hilarious but I can't remember what it was. :lol:

Anyway, that was my Speed dream for the year.

Need4Speed, those are lovely lyrics, thanks for posting them. :)

You know, I still haven't seen Lost Son and I'm not sure I want to...... but I might jut go have a little peeksie over in Itunes so I can hear it for myself ;)

Ohhh....awesome dream, Geni! Last Speed dream I had was one about the shooting (go figure :p) and I was Speed, when he got shot I could basically feel the pain as if it was actually me and when I woke up I was crying... :(

All my mom says about me when I;m watching S1/2 of CSI:Miami is that I squeal too much when my "Boyfriend" is on.... oh, wonder who that could be? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back