Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

I know it just seems as if they were just writing for David Caruso all the time...don't get me wrong I respect David Caruso but why does he get all the great storylines? there was plenty of room for development in Speed's character the writers just didn't bother and deep down I think that's why Rory left.

he left because he wanted to pursue a movie career plus he didn't like the hectic work schedule for filming the show.

yay i got to see the episode about the sniper where speed had on a tshirt and sunglasses i just love the pic i found once but seeing the whole show weeeeee that was fun

Has anyone here ever notice that speed looks like a mouse? well at least his ears do.

Has anyone here ever notice that speed looks like a mouse? well at least his ears do.

haha ok that made me laugh super hard. but nah i don't think he looks like a mouse.
and welcome to the thread!

congrats on seeing rory on the shades and tshirt Phillie he was looking nice in that episode wasn't he ;)

when doesn't he look sexy? that man could wear the ugliest outfit ever and still pull it off!!! and i have golden parachute on my dvr just for the scene where he's riding his ducati. damn they should have had more of the ducati!! it makes him all the more sexier!!!

they definitely should have had a lot more of the ducati, atleast we got to see his helmet emerge in s2. because to be honest i hated how he was riding that thing with out his helmet in the first place. safety first peopel!

yeah i felt that way too. and Rory asked in an interview if there was a helmet law...because he obviously doesn't like to wear his helmet. which is so not cool because we don't want him to get hurt!!! :(

Aww, I haven’t popped in here for a while; stupid real life *shakes fist angrily* Rory better wear a helmet, not only for safety, but could you imagine if he rode into a swarm of tiny bugs? They’d get all over his pretty face. :eek:

I didn’t realize it until last week, but Speed proved to be very therapeutic for me. I had an anxiety attack that left me sick and unable to go to sleep the night before I had an oral exam and a project due. I tried everything to calm down enough to get to sleep, but nothing worked. Then I popped “Wannabe” into my laptop and surprisingly (because Speed’s always made me hyper), it was what I needed and I finally got some sleep (albeit, three hours, but what can you do :rolleyes:). So now, when I can’t get to sleep, I put on a random season one or two episode.

I can't actually believe that some states have a Helmet Free Law.....hmmm thats using your head...litterally :eek:

I've just done a quick little bit of research and 4 states are Helmet Free...Colorado, Illinois, Iowa and New Hampshire I can't comprehend that :eek:

I don't know why people would want to NOT wear a helemt, are they on a bloody Kamikaze mission :rolleyes:

Anyway rant over :p

Ahhhh Losing Face was on last night 'I happen to read books' :p I luff him,

bird_of_flame said:
but could you imagine if he rode into a swarm of tiny bugs? They’d get all over his pretty face. :eek:
HAHA tht's so funny!!! they could also get into his beautiful teeth :eek: but no i wouldn't like that at all although, then we could help him clean it off if that did happen :D :devil:

Rory better wear a helmet, not only for safety, but could you imagine if he rode into a swarm of tiny bugs? They’d get all over his pretty face.
I think a helmet would also come in handy should a group of sreaming fangirls catch up with him :lol:

I think a helmet would also come in handy should a group of sreaming fangirls catch up with him
A.K.A. us? :lol:

I dont support his non-helmet wearing ways either, but who are we to tell him what to do? or at least try.. ;) :devil:
~~~
I am still pissed at the fact they killed him off like that.... You know, if I could I'd strangle TPTB? :lol: He should've been written off like a hero, at least :p

~~~

conversation in here is pretty interesting, sorry again I haven't been around.... :( RL is a biatch :p

Well, I agree, but he was sorta written off as a hero because if he hadn't seen the man with the gun, Horatio would've never reacted and he would've gotten shot, so Speed was a hero in a very sad way.

But, yeah, he shouldn't have just gotten shot and died like that. It was painful and sad (I was sobbing!) to watch...

~~Ally

i never thought of it that way, great point ForgottnEvidence! i still just wish they would have let him go out with a little bit more of a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back