Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

i write down quotes as i'm watching the eps. :D and my friends don't understand why we love him. they don't get his Speedisms and his sarcasam and stuff that makes him just all around sexy :D

Okay, so the poll won't be going up today. I've been sick, and haven't had the energy to do, well, anything. But wednesday or thursday for sure :)

i hope you feel better *hands you soup*
yeah i suck at remembering quotes too, i need to re-watch if only i had the time :(

Aww, hope you get better soon; being sick absolutely sucks. :( *bakes wholesome cookies for you* Get lots of rest and eat lots of soup! I'll see if I have time to watch one of the episodes tonight to get you some quotes.

Aw Megan, hope you feel better! *gives cookies and matzoh ball soup* Get well!

okay, I haven't had the time either, I feel your pain, Dragonflydreamaer! :( I had this cold like a week ago and I think it's back again, because everytime I practice my singing (I'm going to try out for Idol when I reach the wonderful age of 16 ;)) and I seem to want to cough alot like every five seconds :(

okay, back to our Rory...hehe... I have one question. If I were to make a Speedle music video, which song should I use? I already have a couple of nickelback songs in mind, but they're not very like him at all :lol:

Thats one thing I wish I could do more than most....sing. I always wished I could carry a tune. I am completely tone deaf :rolleyes: Although it doesn't stop me singing most of the day, my poor work colleagues I put them through torture :lol: :p

Hmmm Speedle Vid songs *thinks* I'm rubbish at thinking of stuff like this. Ermm one that comes to mind I think could be ermm Jeff Buckley 'Hallelujah' Its one of my all time favourite songs :cool:

Thanks everyone :) *gathers up all offered soup and cookies*. I'm feeling a bit better today. Not 100% yet, but getting there.
Anyway, I should be able to watch the episodes today, and probably put the poll up tomorrow.

Oh, and for a Speed vid... something by Coldplay ;) Or, if you want to make us all cry, you could use the "Where is my boy" song.

June_85 said: one that comes to mind I think could be ermm Jeff Buckley 'Hallelujah' Its one of my all time favourite songs :cool:
Oh that's a good one! It would make for a great tribute video. For a fun one how about Sammy Hagar "I Can't Drive 55"? :p

I tried to find Speedisms for the episodes in question, but it was really hard; there aren’t as many good ones as there usually are. There was the whole "he doesn’t live here anymore" line from “Complications”, but I think that was posted somewhere already. The only other one I could find was “Just because you have a degree in medicine doesn’t mean you have taste.”

From “Witness to Murder”, there were barely any, so I just wrote down a bunch of quotes that he said sarcastically:
“Most people when they have accidents they call 911. They don’t cover them up.”
“Please don’t tell me we just gave a body away to a complete stranger.” “Alexx, we just gave the-” “Timmy, I know.”
“Cover-up gets them every time.”
“When’s the last time you asked for a haulers name?” (It sounded sarcastic to me.)

Hmmm, what song would I choose? Well, I agree with DragonflyDreamer; it would have to be something by Coldplay for me. I find that I always picture Speed when listening to “Fix You” for some odd reason, so I would choose that song.

oh my lordy, hehe...I love Coldplay, but never thought of them! :lol:

I'll just have to borrow my teachers CD then, I mean they let me borrow everythng else, so why not a CD? :p

and great quotes everyone, but I am being very bad.I forgot to watch them again I am so sorry.. :(

I suggest the song "My Immortal" for a tibute song....
here's the lyrics. they are quite sad. it's a slow song too..

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus]
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus]When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
But you still have
All of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

[Chorus]When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
But you still have
All of me

I love that song! I think that would be a great tribute song to use!

Such a hard choice, though! Argh! :confused:

I dunno how you all feel about Avril Lavigne but this song is pretty good, but I dunno if it is Speed Tribute material.. Here are the lyrics:

"I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
They lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
When you're gone
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah, yeah

And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
When you're gone
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you"

~~Ally

hmmm. it's ok. not really Speed material but it could work........but that's just my opinion!!! :D

I am actually a fan of her first album...not her newest one though, because I dont like the songs, a bit immature...and I'm like 14 :lol: But Evanescence is one of my favorite bands next to Hinder and Ming Tea, which is Austin Powers band! :p

hmmmm...... would you know if there are any free trials of the more upscale video producing software other than Windows Movie Maker? :lol: I use that for everything and its really retarded... :rolleyes:

okay, uhm...... well, I've had another Speedle dream... :devil: it was a bit smutty and shippery, so I wont mention it here too much...heh... I'll only tell you it was about him and Calleigh :p That's it, no more or I'l get in major trouble :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back