Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Slow down there, Need4Speed...

Although, I am sure there are others thinking the exact same thing. *cough* :devil:

lol!!! :D i'm sure that just about all the Rory fans are thinking that too :devil: *cough* me *cough*

I have been looking all over for pics of Rory now, but all I keep finding are the common pics that get annoying after seeing them for the one billionth time... :lol:

~~Ally

i know we need some new pics of him!!!!!! i'm sick of looking for pics of him and oly gettin the ones i always find. even if i do enjoy looking at them :D

The best pics IMO are candids and screencaps, since Rory hasn't done many- or any- photoshoots. Screencaps are usually the better pics but candids are better quality. Depends on what you want, screencaps are best for icons and banners because they're action poses with backgrounds. Rory pics never tire me BTW. :D

Thanks for the pics everyone. Is this fan project happening or not? I'd love to participate in it! If anyone wants to e-mail me about it it's in my profile. *points*

I have a million Rory pictures saved on my home computer,

Maybe its time for another swoon over RC pictures :lol:

I'll have a see what is on my PB, I'm at work atm so I don't have full access to my Rory collection :lol:
RC 1
CSI M
RC 2
RC3
RC4

Am I the ONLY one that think Rory is totally hott in those sunglasses? :lol:

Thankies for the pics, June_85!!!

~~Ally

did i hear someone ask for shirtless rory?
because yeah, if i did i definitely have something to help with that ha.
and i agree with cainesugar screen caps are definitely best if your looking for more rory. since hes rarely photographed at premieres and what have you.
hotness

Rory looks hott in anything!! and that was me that wanted to see Rory shirtless!! i mean the only time we see him shirtless is not the kind of shirtless we want because it was in the CSI: Miami episode Lost Son when he was on the autopsy table and that made me cry.

that whole episode makes me cry. and get pissed off at the same time. it was just so LAME how they killed him, couldn't even give the man a whole episode! bastards....oh well though that can't be changed.

i know!!! i mean come on!!! you're a CSI and you're not gonna clean your gun?!? and they have all these really creative deaths and they kill of a very loved main character in the most obvious and lame way possible. i say it's an insult!!! what is he not good enough for a creative well thought out death? and the way people talked to him. Calleigh says "i may kill Speedle" and then Speed goes and says "I have plenty of time for that" they might as well have stuck a sign on his back saying SHOOT ME!! ugggg I'm so mad at the writers for that!!!!

They could have easily have just written him out of the show instead of killing him!!! I mean they had to repeat a storyline that they covered 2 years before it. I get the feeling that they wanted to get rid of him as quickly as possible and I DO NOT like that he was too loved a character to get such a horrible death. :mad: :mad:

i read in an interview that he wanted to be written out so that he could come back and help with a case or two. and he was mad about the way his character was written out too.

i agree with you calleighspeedle i just think they were pissed he decided to leave. maybe he would have stayed if you had given his character a little more development people in charge of writing csi miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back