Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

I will never, ever tire of that picture.

Next episodes for the Speedism poll are Complications and Witness to Murder :D

me neither, that picture is pure hotness.
i'm ashamed to say how many rory/speed pics i have because if i tell you all your going to think i'm crazy :lol:

that 2nd one is one of my fave pics ever. he looks so good holding a camera.
thanks for sharing <3

those are great pics..and guess what Rory fans???? Rory is going to be on a tv mini series called The Company. as a Russian spy..i'm not sure when it premiers but when it does i'm not missing an episode!!!!

Yeah he filmed it in the autumn/winter of last year. Its in Post Production according to IMDb.com and I think it is due to air in Autumn in US and Canada I think and then I'd imagine 2008 on the BBC in the UK or maybe end of this year if we're lucky :D

Well FiveUS here in the UK came to the end of their Season 2 Miami run on Easter Sunday, I was praying that Mondays ep wouldn't be S3, and to my delight they've gone back to Season 1.....it definately is Speedle heaven on FiveUS :D :p

I noticed they went back to season 1 again thank god :D, i couldn't stand Lost Son been shown again twice in one week. :(

deathgrip.jpg

hey, girls! :D I've been a very, very, VERY bad Rory fan lately :( *spanks self* :p That's great that you'll get to see that movie/miniseries/whatever :lol:, but I probably wont be able to :( I live in Australia and Channel 9 is my worst enemy :lol:

calleighspeedle said:
I noticed they went back to season 1 again thank god :D, i couldn't stand Lost Son been shown again twice in one week. :(

Rory

Tell me about it,

Its too frickin' much

Ermmm I'm trying to think of Complication Speedisms. *thinks* Errr ...

..when the fella who is delivering the court order to the hanging doctor and Speed says:
Speedle: 'He doesn't live here anymore'
Random Man: Well can you tell me where he lives now
Speedle: He doesn't']

I can't think how the exact scene goes and I can't find that transcript anywhere lol

Edited by mod to remove image tags from quote

Lovely pictures calleighspeedle, thanks so much for sharing them. :D I also loved the one you posted earlier from 'Death Grip'. That was such an excellent scene. However, I never fully understood why Eric called Speed's phone to pass onto Horatio. :lol:

Also, calleighspeedle, you have a really lovely banner! However, per the Board Rules, you may have a banner OR text in your signature but not both. :)

those pics are great!!! i wish there were some of him shirtless though...oh god. just think if he's this hott n' sexy with his clothes on. imagine how much sexier he would be with them off :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back