Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

gah decisions decision! its always so hard to choose.

great question! wow, you know i don't even know how to begin. i think they'd get a long, not like speed and eric because ryan can be a little intense sometimes, but i think they'd joke around a little just because they both have a little bit of that sarcastic personality. but speed would definitely be rubbing on ryan at some points, especially had ryan came into the picture when speed was around. he'd definitely be treating him like a newbie. kinda like the way tony treats mcgee on ncsi, i know its a different show but i think that might be how it went.
and i have no clue if that made any sense seeing as i've been busy all day and am running on about 3 hours of sleep ha.

Oh wow, great question. I really agree with fo_poozle in that Speed might treat Ryan like a bit of a newbie. I can really picture geeky, s3 Ryan and Speed just standing over him rolling his eyes. They're so different and yet I love em both so much. But together? They wouldn't really be like Speed and Eric, they were very tight, but they'd probably end up being friends in the end. I'd really like to see that happen, actually, and wish that maybe Ryan had come and then Speed gone undercover afterwards. Darn that.

calleighspeedle said:
i've just seen Lost Son on tv (cries) I need a hug. :(

I had the shock of my life last night. I put LivingTV on @ 9pm expecting 'Nothing to Lose' to be aired as 'Identity' was on last week, then 'Lost Son' started, my stomach flipped. I beared it until Calleighs' crime light died and then switched my TV off and left the room. I though If I just changed the channel the temptation to flick would be too much.

Oh June. *huggles* Sorry you had to see that, that episode is the only one that will make me change the channel as well. But that's probably because I've seen it more than any other episode. :lol: I'm a freak, but it's all good. Nice to be in a place with all of the other Speed addicts.

As for Megan's question (and WOW some great ideas by others. :eek:) I'd have to say that I think Speed would be more of a brother figure to Ryan in a sense. - Kind of like he'd make sure he wasn't screwing up and covering for him if he does someething wrong. (Nothing big, obviously) I think he'd probably poke fun at him, and even seem to get mad at him in some instances, but they'd have a respect for each other.

*looks around* Which is probably way out of left field but that's just what came to mind. :p

I've probably seen LS the least of all the 50 Rory Episodes lol, I think I've seen it from start to finish twice, the 1st time I saw it I wasn't a fan of the show, it was prob one of the 1st episodes I watched before I got into it and since I've been a hardcore I've seen it once since. I refuse to do it again, my tearducts won't take it haha

I think Wannabe is my most watched Miami episode, Innocent, Blood Brothers & Hard Time are prob 2nd 3rd and 4th.

About the Speed/Wolfe thing, I agree I think they would get along. I could probably see Speed getting caught in the middle of the Wolfe/Delko friction along with Calleigh.

About the Speed/Wolfe thing, I agree I think they would get along. I could probably see Speed getting caught in the middle of the Wolfe/Delko friction along with Calleigh.
:lol: Can't you just see him telling them to 'cut the crap' or something? Oh the Speedisms that could come of it...

Oh yea I could see that. It seems like there is a button on Speedle that is set to automatic to say Speedisms in any situations.

oh those speedisms would be fantastic!
man i wish they could ahve done atleast one episode together, that would have been great and then maybe i wouldn't have hated ryan for all of s3 for being such a blatent replacement.

I know! They could have had some really great scenes together. And like Ashley said, I had to hate Ryan on principle when he first showed up. He's growing on me now, though ;) But hey, when Speed comes out of hiding, I'm sure they'll have some scenes together :p

exactly, but you know once he came out in the sweatervest holding that baby i changed my mind a little ha, but this isn't the ryan thread so i'll stop with the ryan talk.
i just think speed would be the one giving him encouragement a little but not making it obvious, and still sort of ribbing him a little you know.

I just read the posts. Thanks A LOT for the help guys, I`ll start downloading those in a few days.

looking through my photobucket and found this sexy pic! :eek:

rory-5.jpg

It is kind of weird when I look through my photobucket, I realize that I have 136 pictures of Rory/Speedle. :eek: That is a lot of pics. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back