Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Best Speed episode EVER IMO is probably 'Wannabe', but my favorite episodes over all in s1 and 2 were 'Dispo Day' and 'Body Count' (my fave episode of all time) and he was good in 'Blood Brothers' and 'Bait' as well. But then again, he's always wonderful. iTunes doesn't have s1-3, so you might have to rent the discs of buy them. And if iTunes does have them, I want to know why I can't see them.

I do agree Geni, but Speed was talking in 'Lost Son' *sobs* about a family (biggest hint in the WORLD, the character seem to make huge revelations and descions right before they bite it) so I would have liked to see him branch out, try starting a family, and maybe give us some more background. We really don't know much about Speed's family and background.

i agree he never had much character development at all, maybe that's why ne decided to leavce the show.

I think that's part of the reason he gave, isn't it? And really, it must have been frustrating for him.

My reccomendations for good Speed episodes would be Dispo Day and Wannabe :)

Also, looking for Speedisms from Bait and Extreme :)

Extreme!

"You place the crime scene on the suspect."
"Takin' a break?"
"He's really screwing up."
"I'm glad I'm not her."
"Not her" -- After someone asked who wears a sable coat in Florida. :p

"She looked into his eyes as he was killing her."
"What's with the twenty minutes?"
"Maybe for the kidnapping, not for the murder."
" *interrupts* -Drug dealer?"

And hadn't we already found some for Bait? Hmm, I think I'm wrong but I thought we already went through Bait for some reason. :lol:

ETA: Just remembered one of them was from 'Hard Time' so I had to change it. :lol:

:lol: yes, there were some for Bait, but I'm always open to more

Oh good, I wasn't imagining things. :lol:

I have a couple more to add onto calleighspeedle's Bait Speedims.

"I didn't say that, you did."
"Well you are supposed to be the spy king."

I can't think of anymore, sheesh. :p

Just a reminder for everyone who's typing up Speedims, to make it more easy for Megan, please remember to place them in bold so they can be found faster. :)

In Bait I loved these quote:

"That's not cheating that's entrapment."
"Well dude...that sounds like motive."

In Wannabe my fave quotes are:

"nobody's that good."
"listen to me ya little punk."

^Yes please. Thanks Geni. Anyhoo... we've I think we've got pretty much all of them... and if someone thinks of one that *has* to be included, we can stick it in the next poll...

There's a few more options this time. Makes it a bit more difficult to chose. Although, I think I'm now an expert on doing polls :lol:

I voted for these 2

That's not cheating, that's entrapment

Well you've got a dead girl on your hands, so it is your problem

classic Speed

*hugs calleighspeedle* does that make you feel all better. if not here *hands you a popcicle*

i can't pick one...they're just so great!!!! here's my fav conversation between him and som guy on the beach..from Spring Break.

Speed: Sir, can you read the yellow tape right there? It says 'crime scene.'
Ted: Hey, I got permit to be here.
Speed: Oh ... you got a permit.
Ted: Yeah, that's right. From parks and rec.
Speed: Well ... I'm going to let you tell that to the family of the girl that got murdered here last night.
Ted: Whoa, hold on ...
Speed: I'm going to let you tell them that we can't process this crime scene because you have a permit for a party.
Ted: You misunderstood me ...
Speed: Then I'm going to arrest your cheap, tequila-pushing ass and have you spend the night in lockup with all the drunk-and-disorderlies, and you can smell the vomit of the fraternity boys.
Ted: You know what? Maybe I-I ... maybe I should just wait until you're finished.
Speed: That's a capital idea, Ted.

oh and this conversation between him and Alexx in Not Landing to so OMG LMAO!!!!

Speed: You need some help?
Alexx: Nah. I could undress a dead man in my sleep.
Speed: Leaving that one alone.

awww.... calleighspeedle... *huggles*

I voted for: Not *her* & That's not cheating, that's entrapment :D

"Well dude...that sounds like motive."
Whoops. Looks like I missed one. I'll put it in the next poll.

Now, I have a question.
Had Speed and Ryan ever met/worked together, how do you think they'd get along? Would they be 'at odds' with each other like Ryan and Eric? Or would they get along? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back