Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

I don't get 'buying autographs' to me getting the autograph myself is what makes it special, there will always be a fond memory of the autograph of how you got it or whatever. I'd never buy one myself. But each to their own I guess.

Rory's signature is rubbish isn't it :lol: SO.BORING haha I like nice swirly sigs, I got one from Mariah Carey once and she just put an 'M' HOW.LAZY.

:lol: you are all so funny :D :p Sorry I haven't been around in a while, I just came back from holidays....I missed this place so much! :D and you know what? I could've sworn I saw like six Rorys yesterday.... :p maybe it was just my lack of sleep and staying up all night watching Spongebob Squarepants and old Rory movies? :lol:

ok. you know i hate hbo. they always say they are showing black and white but they never have it as the one with rory. so i don't watch it but i was bored last night and switching channels and come to find out it is the one with rory, i missed all but the last like 10 minutes. stupid hbo...
anywhoodle how are all you ladies doing today?

Okay, so I finally sat myself down and watched Grand Prix and Big Brother (or at least, I fast forwarded through them and watched the Speed parts). Between the two episodes, I came up with about four lines. So, the next poll is going to include Speedisms from Bait as well. Suggestions, anyone?

my suggestions for Bait are:

"That's not cheating that's entrapment"
"Good luck with that."
"Yeah you seem all broken up about the whole thing."
"Well you've got a dead girl on your hands so it is your problem."

is that any help, it's all I can think of. :)

This thread has been so neglected lately :( Where is everyone?

Anyhoo, I've changed my mind about the poll. I've managed to come up with 6 Speedisms for the two episodes, so I'm not going to include Bait this time around.

We may as well start collecting for the next poll, though. So I'll be taking Speedisms from Bait and Extreme.

And now, the Long awaited poll...

I voted "Your husband know about this?" and the part when he smiles....it makes me gooey when he smiles.

theres a guy who works in the pharmacy in my town he looks like rory did when he was young. i scared him tho hes only 18 and i was tryin to get him to let me ride in his 68 blue camero

gah i feel so bad, i haven't been able to post in here as often as i'd like. i hate real life sometimes.
i choce the same as you did calleighspeedle i love when he does his little giggle it was so adorable by far one of my fave speed moments ever.

Oh the giggle is by far one of the best moments in all of season two. I know I have a picture of it somewhere... it's such a shame he didn't laugh or smile more often. But then again, it allows us to treasure the rare ones more so. :)

I wish I had the time to post here like 24/7 or so... but yeah, real life can bog someone down. I'm going to try and be a better Speed/Rory fan.

OK, I need some help from you guys. I want to download some Miami episodes from seasons 1-2, so could you recommend me some of your favorite Speed-centered episodes? It`s been a while since those were aired in my country so I don`t remember so well. Damn season 4 has made me realise just how much I miss his character, plus - I just realized how hot Rory is. (stupid :rolleyes:). Also, could you recommend me a site from which to (legally) download it from, cause I'm a bit too lazy to search for it myself. Thanks in advance, and I`m sorry if this wasn't allowed.

itunes is always a great, legal site to get these things from :)

As for reccomend episodes.... hmmmm..... well, every single episode is always a great Speedle epi :lol: But... *sigh* if you want a select few, :p I'd have to suggest Stalkerazzi.... just because I can :cool: and it's one of my fave epis of season 2 :p

Djina, some good Speed-centric episodes would be 'Dispo Day', season 1 and 'Wannabe' season 2. Also, 'Grand Prix' and 'Bait' have quite a bit of Speed. Those are both in season two. ;)

I also really enjoyed Rory's performance in episodes like 'Broken' (season 1) 'Innocent', 'Rap Sheet', 'Not Landing' (season 2).

calleighspeedle said
does anyone ever wonder what Speed would be like now in CSI Miami?...who am I kidding he's still undercover just waiting for the right time to come back.

Great picture by the way. ;)

I think if Speed was in seasons three, four, five, he probably would have changed a lot and had been developped more. In season three he probably wouldn't have been much different, but in season five I could probably see some big changes. I would have liked to see him relax and lighten up a bit more and become more personable. It would have been neat to see the development and storylines they would have given him. :D -- Maybe he could have branched out of Trace a little more.

But since he's still in hiding, he probably hasn't changed much. :p

from s1 i totally reccomend 'dispo day', 'broken', and 'golden parachute'. it has the infamous yellow ducati scene which no one can be deprived of.
s2, gah all of s2 was amazing but 'wannabe' 'grand prix' 'bait' 'not landing' 'rap sheet'. the list coud go on ha.
i agree with Geni, s3 didn't really ahve a whole lot of development for any characters thats weren't named horatio so there might have been some but maybe not much. personally i would have liked to see more of his family life, we saw calleigh with her dad and eric with his sister, and horatio with his whole brother situation but we never got more than a mention about speeds parents. and i would have loved to hear about that supposed brother he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back