Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #8: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

*nods* Oh I definitely enjoy seeing them, so you deserve many thanks for sharing Ashley. If I was forced to rank his shirts, the brown striped shirt and the burgundy shirt (both which I find to be smoldering) come to a very close tie at number two in my book; the first one is the black shirt... and well, anyway you all get the picture. :)

I haven't seen The Low Life either, DragonflyDreamer, so no worries; you're not alone. I haven't seen Hart's War either.

oh the burgandy shirt is very appealing too. and the black one. and that whole layered look he had going on in golden parachute. gah so hot. the only shirt i think i didn't like on him was that purple one that he wore with the big orange-yellow thing one it. yeah i wasn't feeling that.

What episode is his *gulp* death eppy?

Anyhow it's good that AandE is showing earlier eps too; I can see Speed without having to wait for DVDs like with Aiden on CSI NY.

he dies in 3x01 its called the lost son.
its so sad, i'm a little embarassed to say it makes me cry every time i watch it.

I found it now but I wish AandE would show it. They seem to be jumping around a bit.

yeah, they were going in order but then they stopped mid-season 4, and started up with season 1 again.
they'll probably end up showing it in a few weeks

its so sad, i'm a little embarassed to say it makes me cry every time i watch it.
Don't worry... you're not the only one :(

I know I nearly burst into tears watching "Lost Son" I held back due to the fact my brothers would of laughted. I do miss his sarastic humour.

ok good. cuz all my friends make fun of me wheneve we watch it and i cry. they so don't get the saddness of it. especially the little convo him and h have about his bike. everytime he says "yeah, well i have my whole life for that' i say awwww, and proceed to yell at him not to go into the jewlery store. i must be very anoying to watch movies with cuz i always talk to the tv :lol:
awww

EDIT*

i love those pics thanks for sharing!
the one of him with the camera has got to be one of my fave pics of him ever.

I miss him soooo much on the show too....and you shouldn't feel embarressed at crying at Lost Son...I do everytime I see it... I don't care wat other people think.

'I've got plenty of time for that' I cannot tell you how much I hate that they put that line in there. It makes me want to scream.
Calleighspeedle, I love the pic of him with the camera :) He looks so good with it.

It's more to do with the Calleigh thing where she's like "I can kill Speedle" and the exchange with Eric, I think it's the inital surprise of the fact, hey SPeed got shot again, and then the whole
"It'll be like Dispo Day. he'll get up again." and then he didn't.

yeah thats the line! i'm not very good with quotes.
i miss him too. like i've said before togo is great, but hes no rory. i miss the wiity humor he had too, its brought a fresh perspective to the show.

I know I kind of was adverse to RYan, but I like him more now, I dnt like all the cheap shots he makes at Boa Vista at the min, it's like okies we get it.

Lines stick in my head alot more than most things. Dialogue is what makes charachters so expressiove I found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back