Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #8: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

Aww look at him all lookin away from the camera. Teehee.

But oh yeah! I am offically the proud owner of the Black and White dvd. I picked it up from Borders today! And my sister asked me if it was "worth watching" because she rented it. I kinda looked at her with a blank expression for a minute and I was like "Um..yeah it is!" lol. *shakes head* No one understands the importance of Rory Cochrane in my family.

yay! congrgats! i hope you enjoy owning it.
my family is like that too, they're always asking "whos rory cochrane again?" they suck for that.

:lol: I had a Rory pic open on my screen, and my Dad said, 'is that your new boyfriend?' :lol: I was like, 'that's Rory', *sigh* he should know that :rolleyes:
My sister is the only one who knows who he is, because she watches miami sometimes. But she doesn't like him nearly as much as she should.

:lol: you should've said 'yes dad that's my new boyfriend! do you like him?' :p

and rory in a suit looks sooo cute because it's so not his style :p but i like it anyway :D

:lol:

And it's true, a suit isn't his style. He's got more of the grungey look going for him, which I like. :D I really liked the t-shirts in season 1, but I absolutely loved the dress shirts. I wasn't very fond of some of the solid colour t-shirts because they just didn't seem to suit him, and that jean jacket he wore in Golden Parachute looked odd with his build. :p

However, the dress shirts in the end won our hearts. Well, I like to think they did. ;)

you should've said 'yes dad that's my new boyfriend! do you like him?'
Well, I never said he *wasn't* my boyfriend :devil:

i actually really like the denim jacket, but i have this weird love for those, and nerd glasses, and sweater vests. i like really weird things sometimes.
the t-shirts were nice, except that purple thing, i just hated that ha.

*gasp* there have been no posts in here for over 24 hours! This must be fixed.

So... um... Yay Speed :p
But seriously... I can't wait for my DVD's to get here. I want them. Oh my gosh, I have to decided which one to watch first! Sunset Strip or Black and White? Black and White or Sunset Strip?

Black and White! *sits back down* Having never scene Sunset Strip I can't really be a better judge of character. But I would say Black and White because you get to see the chestyness even if it does have hair. lol.

you get to see the chestyness even if it does have hair. lol.
Well, it is Rory, so I think I can look past the chest hair for one movie ;)

I've seen both movies and while they are both very, very good, I second the vote for Black & White. Enjoy! :devil:

I'd say Sunset Strip if you'd like to see some phenomenal acting on Rory's part near the end of the movie. (Like I've said before, his voice just commands one to listen) And also he's hilarious in bits of that movie. There's also great music in it as well, and it's really worth the buy.

Black and White on the other hand has to be my favorite movie. Two hours (Give or take) of Rory? :eek: How can one NOT see that movie? Plus he's a cop so it's a bonus. ;) ...Well alright the chestyness has something to do with it. :devil:

sienna said:
:lol: you should've said 'yes dad that's my new boyfriend! do you like him?' :p

'And he's got a panel van,' :lol: :lol: :devil: Sorry, Aussie joke. :D

I liked him in the 'Golden Parachute' short sleved shirt/long sleved shirt thing, that was cute. But I do like the black dress shirt. Very suave.

*squeal* Oh my god! My movies are here! My movies are here! Hehe! I just brought them into the house like two minutes ago. Lol the cases are still cold. I'm so excited. Must go watch them now. So much for my afternoon plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back