Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #8: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

aww speed said no? thats a neat dream i always have weird one with jon togo trying to be a techno singer(you really don't want to know anymore than that)

it is an unfortunate shadow, but its ok we know you didn't really pee your pants rory.
my friends suck they still don't like rory. it never fails, the only one who doesn't not like him is my mom :lol: and thats kinda sttrange if you ask me.

LOl loved the last one and the one about the shadow made laugh alot.

Ashley, aww. Yeah my mom loved him. Before I started watching Miami she would always be like "Katie you have to watch this, this one guy is so cute" and i'd look at the screen and be like "Ugh, mom no." and I'd go outside. *sighs* What was I thinking? I must have been so niave in my young age. Ok I still am young but y'all know what I mean.

i know. who dreams about people being techno singers?

awww you were young, i liked and disliked some weird things when i was young too *cough* lance bass *cough*

*laughs self stupid* Oh, man, That is the shadow of all shadows. Sorry Rory, we<3u4eva :D .

EEEEEEE! YESYES! I saw the re-run! Acctually, the first thing i said when i switched on was "Who turned dow the colour?" then I realised it was a SPEED EPPY! YAAAAAAAY! It's been so long since I've seen a episode where everone was... normal... :lol:

:lol: That's why I watch A&E. They show season three or four, and then BAM it's Dispo Day and I'm sitting there like someone just fiddled with my TV. :p

I still remember the first time I saw Dispo Day. *getting into nostalgic mode* I was sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels, and came upon CSI:Miami. I didn't love it, I didn't hate it, I didn't know any of the characters except Horatio Caine. (And the only reason for that is because he had the red hair, and well...Grissom didn't.)

So I sat there watching the opening teaser thinking, "Wow this is a boring episode already. How does this show even seem better than the original?" And so I keep watching, giving the show it's deserved chance because it is afterall, part of the CSI franchise. What could go wrong? As we near the part where Speedle gets shot, I was sure his gun was going to go off. It didn't. The guy shoots him and I bolt at least two feet into the air. Now that I'm glued to the screen, and my knuckles are white from gripping the couch, the bad guys get away, Horatio shoots a few shots and then we see poor Speed lying on the ground. I thought for sure his 18 episode career was finished. (Although, I only knew it was 18 because I looked at the tv guide. :p)

I didn't like Speedle, but I didn't hate him. I didn't even know what his purpose on the show was. But I knew that I didn't want him to die. So as I'm saying "Man I hope they don't kill him off, that would be a shame." the commerial break is over, and we see Speed on that gurney. Oh BOY did I have a sigh of relief, and I didn't even know who this character was. Then I left the room, happy to know that they didn't kill off my almost new favorite character.

:p

Ah yes, Dispo Day. I remember that one. Of course, by the time I saw it, I had seen a few other episodes already, more recent ones, so I knew that he survived the shooting. However, I had only seen a few, so he could have been seriously hurt for all I knew. How relieved I was to see that he wasn't... and like Geni, I barely knew who he was back then.

Exactly. :)

Oh and for those who don't know, tonight on A&E is 'Simple Man', 'Dispo Day' and then 'Double Cap'. So watch out for those episodes tonight. :)

i remember when i watched dispo day too. i was hella pissed when they shot him, so i was yelling "not my rory" at the tv.i was glad they didn't have him die either, cuz i had already been invested in the character. but that whole episode is definitely in my top 5 fave eps of miami. i was just glad that they actually gave rory some material to work with since up to that point they hadn't utalized his abilities. in my opinion anyways.

I agree. He was capable of so much more than what they gave him to work with on CSI Miami. He's so very very talented.

That is a great shirt :) And he's really cute in that first one. What's that from? Thanks, as always.

the brown striped shirt is my fave <3 he looked so sexy in it. but that 1st pic is from the low life. he was all young and cute in that. and no problemo ;) i like sharing my pics

Ah. I haven't seen the Low Life yet. I'm so behind on my Rory movies. It's sad really. And I'm glad you like sharing your pictures, because we all love seeing them! Or, at least, I'm presuming everyone else does. I know I do :D

i've only seen the low life once, like back in 2000, and i was babysitting while i watched it. so i pretty much don't remember anything about it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back