Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #8: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

*hugs Katie* Yay you finally got to see Black and White! I feel like I should give you some kind of boy scout patch for Rory movies. :lol:

DragonflyDreamer said
Hmm... I can see it now: Speed/Rory #14: I So Wanna Be Snickelfritz! :lol:

:lol: Hilarious!

Oh man, when we decide to vote on thread names, that one has to go in the list. :p

Ashley you have such a talent for finding the pictures that contrast each other so much. :lol: I had never seen that first one before, and I much prefer it to the second one. ;) ...Well, I love the Speedle look better than...Okay I just love the Speedle look. Simple as pie. :devil:

Not that it had anything to do with those pictures, but I thought I'd get my preferences out there. ;)

I've got a title

Rory/Speed: What's with today, today?

Yes I am an Empire Records fan, a very scary one.

Scary? Nah. Not to this group. We're all a bit crazy, so you fit right in. And man, I love that line.
Great pics as always, Ashley. Thanks :D That first one is so cute.

lol thankies, your ery friendly. I love the way he is in empire

makes me love his acting more.

i actually quite like the 2nd one even tho he has a beer in his hand and a cigarette in his mouth, i just love him in a hat ha.

and great thread name too! i love empire, and mine like disappeared and it makes me sad cuz now i have to buy a new one.

Speaking about movies... I just finished watching "Sunset Strip". That was such a great movie; Rory did a wonderful job (as if I was expecting anything less, ha!). Oh and he looked incredibly sexy. As always. :devil:

The scene between Felix and Marty in the bathroom had me in stitches, hehe.

Aww, Ashley I am so sorry to hear about your copy! I'd be wicked upset too. :( Amazon has really great deals if you can't find it anywhere by you.

ETA: For those who haven't seen "The Prime Gig", it'll be re-airing this week and next week:

Fri Nov 17 08:00P on Independent Film Channel
Sat Nov 18 01:15P on Independent Film Channel
Sun Nov 26 01:30A on Independent Film Channel
Sun Nov 26 07:40A on Independent Film Channel

Yikes, The Prime Gig certainly gets a lot of screentime...to be perfectly honest, I didn't really like the movie at all. The only good parts were Rory's scenes because Joel was a hilarious character :lol: But the movie itself wasn't very good IMO, and there is a specific montage of scenes that I'll be trying to remove from my memory until the day I die :lol: Anyone who has seen the movie (probably the DVD, I don't think they'd show it on TV) will know what I'm talking about...

ETA: Oh! I almost forgot, last night, there was a repeat of Miami, but I didn't know it was a repeat. One of my friends asked me if I'd watched it, so I asked her which episode was on, and she said she didn't know, but that it had Speed in it (and therefore it was good ;)), so I immediately replied 'well, it was either season one or two then' and remembering that the last repeat to air was Hurricane Anthony I tried to remember the name, so I started mumbling 'season 2 episode 7, the one right after Hurricane Anthony and right before Big Brother...ah, which one is it?' and two of my friends were jsut staring at me when one of them finally said "Race cars" and then I yelled out "OH! GRAND PRIX! OF COURSE!" and my friend just looked at me and said "You know way too much. I'm-I'm embarrassed to know you. I think there's a point in everyones life when they jsut say to people 'Oh Carly? No, I don't know her, who's that?'" and I just burst out laughing and said "Yeah..." :lol:

carlz31 said
and there is a specific montage of scenes that I'll be trying to remove from my memory until the day I die :lol:

:lol: I know what you mean. I actually watched the movie in it's entirety the first time, and then the other times I just skip a lot of it. I really did love the chemistry between Vince and Rory though. They were a good pair. (Not as great as Adam Goldberg and Rory, but hey that's the way the cookie crumbles)

Which brings me to a random thought. I'd like to see Adam Goldberg (for those who don't know, he was in Dazed and Confused as Mike, and Sunset Strip as Marty) and Rory in another movie together. They're just so hilarious on screen, it's amazing! They just play off of each other so well, and it's such fun to watch the banter between them. (Specifically in Sunset Strip. ;))

And Carly, that conversation sounds hilarious. :lol: I wish my friends would talk to me about Miami...*grumbles*

Lol I just rnt at my house mate about Csi and he pretty much listens (or pretends too) sometimes when I go home me and my little bro talk about CSI and my parents are just sittting there starring at us both, mouths open.

I don't have anyone to talk to about it either. None (and I really mean none) of my friends watch Miami. My sister does, but she's not all crazy the way I am. I suppose that's why I spend so much time here :lol:

omg i just had a conversation with some people in gym class today i was sorting some screencaps in my folders on my laptop and classmate watched me and asked me why i know which cap is from which epi and my best friend started laughing and said "Helloooo? you are talking to HER!!"

well .. anyway i capped such a cute speed pic but i had some serious problems with my player but after two days fighting i finally got it :D

cute smile =)

aww those are cute! i love baby speedle he was so cute there! thanks for sharing.

i actually really liked the prime gig :lol: but i'm a big vince vaughn fan too so it makes it hard for me to not like that movie. but i totally agree with you all that he should do another movie with adam. they are just too funny together, they have that great banter and chemistry. you know the kind where its as if they are just friends being taped and not actually reading from a script. and i think i'm getting too into this ha.
that is an unfortunate shadow.
mmmmmm....hat
no rory, you can not take cold medicine while drinking a beer.

*nods* All those pictures are wicked adorable. Thanks for sharing guys. I loved the hilarious line you used for the first one, Ashley; it really is an unfortunate shadow. :( Poor Rory.

It wasn't til recently that I started to lure my friends into the wonderful world of Rory, but before then, I had no one myself, except my mother who in turn has a slight obsession with Horatio.

This is why I am so glad to have found this little safe haven on the web. It's nice to converge with other Speed/Rory fanatics. :)

ETA: I had a really creepy CSIM based dream, in which I worked as a lab technician and some weird, psychotic criminal escaped in the lab and began to chase me. Mid-run I bumped into Speed and I asked if I could use his gun. He said no, so I stole his from his holster and ended up locking myself in the bathroom. I watch too much TV. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back