so. how's your love life?

Ok first, don't make this too "chatroom" like. First page (which was around 50 posts) had mostly posts of 2 (or 3) posters reply after reply, when p1 posts p2 replies right away and then again p1.

I'm sorry but I'm sensitive with this.

Then, don't descripe too much. And yeah, since love life and sex life are bit differen thing, I hope you stick with "Love life"

don`t have 'half' and soon i will not have. i`m to BIG egoist. for me to love or have love life is a too engage, responsible and obligate....

well, there's this guy whom i like, he likes me, we'Ve already kissed, but dunno if we're a couple yet....:( i like him soooo much...-.-

What's that.. a love life?

My friends think I'm a bit pathetic not having one and they always want to hook me up.. "ohhh let's find you a nice boy or girl tonight!" uhm, nope, thanks... one of my mottos: "Boys are a waste of time, girls a waste of money". At the moment (and all the moments before) I'm just too busy with university and then I'll be too busy with finding a job and having a place of my own and then I'll be too busy working.. yeah my social life isn't that much either :lol: But I like it though.. I'm so friggin' happy on my own! I'm not going to look for someone, I'll bump into him/her whenever I'm ready for it. And my major problem is that many people see me as the girl next door.. I'm just not marriage material - well, isn't that a coincidence, since I don't want to get married ever. And I have a fear of bonding with people, so that doesn't really help me get a love life either. :) But hey, I'm happy with who I am and what I do.. and that's most important for me at the moment.

My lovelife?
I think its resting peacefully somewhere in the back of my closet,
covered with dust and burried under a pile of clothes I never wear.

Maybe I could clean out my closet?

My love life? Erm...it's kinda non-existent at the moment. :lol:

After a series of failed relationships I've given up for the time being. I feel like Briget Jones only less attractive and I really can't see Colin Firth on the horizon!

My friends think I'm a bit pathetic not having one and they always want to hook me up.
Oh, I have friends that always try to hook my up, it drives me mad. I embarrass very easily in those type of situations, I know they mean well but I feel like they’re really not doing me any favors. :lol:

OK well where do I start?
Been with my guy for 2 and a half yrs, and he's the guy I think I wanna grow old with, you know, a 'keeper'.
Anyway I went to a work party at xmas and there was a guy there, who decided he thought I was 'amazing' (gag). Anyway we get along sooo well as we r both interested in the same things but he can't be my firned because he wants more. Has anyone else had this problem because I dunno why he can't move past this!
Anyway we met the other day to talk about things and before I left, he kissed me, out of the blue. THE most amazing kiss ever, and now I keep thinking about it. I havent contacted him and don't intend to, but why does life get so dam comlicated all the time? Argh!

My love life sucks. Just terrible. I've liked this guy since I started grade 9, and he was going out with this girl for about 2 months, and then after they broke up, we really started getting close, but then there were so many rumours about me, like "Elyse was the reason they broke up" or "This is just what Elyse wanted" or "Elyse is going to try to get Testa now." (that's his name: Daniel Testa. At my school, most people are known from their last names)
Anyways, so after Testa and his gf broke up, we got really close. Just last Thursday, we went on a religion retreat to a homeless shelter (we have that class together) and me and Testa were assigned to make the beds. There were 2 beds per "room". While we were in the third room, Testa thought it would be nice to make a move on me, so he kissed me, and me, being the idiot, just let him. We kissed about three times, and the thrid he tried to make out with me, but we heard the teacher coming. Oh, and I forgot to say: Testa told me not to say a thing to anyone.
So on the way back to school, on the bus, I was in a really good mood, and we were flurting SO much. He was sitting at the back of the bus, and I was one seat ahead of him, and I was smacking him with his leather gloves, and he tried to pull me over the seat... it was really weird. And a lot of people were there too.
So we get back to school. I had to leave, so I said bye to him, and he just waved. No hug, no kiss. Nothing.
Last Friday, he had an all-star student vs. teacher basketball game, and he played, and he did really well. So after, I told him he did well, and I tried to give him a hug, but someone pulled me away, one of my friends. That was basically the last time I talked to him.
Now one week later, we barely talk, and we have 4/8 classes together. He blocked me off MSN, so i can't talk to him there. And he said not to tell anyone so I'm basically trying to go through this myself, but I told my reallly close friend Laura. And all you guys :)

So my love life sucks...

Hmm, it's fairly dead...

I had a boyfriend, but I haven't seen him in over a year, so I don't think he really counts.
This other guy that I like, is hated by everyone else. So that puts him high on my list. It's always nice to be hated...
I know there are a few guys that like me, but I don't like them...Pfft.

I don't know what's sadder, having friends who are constantly trying to hook you up, or friends like mine who have lost hope. I friends just think that I'm destined to be single forever. Bother.

I don't know what's sadder, having friends who are constantly trying to hook you up, or friends like mine who have lost hope. I friends just think that I'm destined to be single forever. Bother.

Oh about older sisters wanting to hook me up.. I have 5 older sisters.. *sigh* seriously, when it comes to hooking me up, it's more an embarrassing!

What my sister Jeanette did: she thought it was about time I hooked up with this one guy whom I didn't even like, and she literally pushed me into his direction.. so I more or less bumped into him.. stood on his foot etc! My revenge: friend and I stole my sister's carkeys (we were in the local pub), went to the parking lot and parked her car around the corner.. came back, kept the keys.. we had the best crack ever when she really thought she was loosing her mind when she couldn't find her car.. she walked home, we parked the car in front of her house meanwhile.. teehee.. omg that the funniest ever.. you should've seen the look on her face; as if she'd seen a ghost!

My other sister (Sara) likes to use lots of body language when I'm talking to a guy.. she'll be on the other side of the room making this huuuuuuuge gestures with her arms that I should move closer to him, she'd be winking her eyelids off and then she'd come over and say something like: "Jayney, I'm off.. have fun tonight" having this huuuuuge grin on her face.

My other sister (Martine) thinks it's rather responsible to take me out to a club.. notice two guys at the bar, of whom she picks the cutest (of course).. then she's like: "Oh Frank, this is Jayne" and she goes off with the cute one and I'm stuck to Frank, the loser.. :(

Och sisters and wanting to hook me up to guys... fat chance that'll ever work! Emily and Andrea are more sensible than the ones above.

right... i like this lad and so do my mates and he asked out one of my best mates so im kinda depressed and prevous boyfriends were jerks so i stopped single for ages and i hate it when my mates try and hook me up.

Sometimes you just have to put yourself out there. You have to buck up and develop an immunity to rejection. Dating is a numbers game and if you work it right, you'll meet someone you like and things go from there. Sorry your down, Bambam...

Heck, when I started to date last guy.. erm... years ago.. .I tried to get rid of him first few months but it didn't work out :lol: I was bit aggressive teen and finally gave up and we were together 5 yrs. But for me.. it's just so hard to trust on someone new.

Back