so. how's your love life?

It's hard to find guys who aren't either in love with one of my friends, or evil, in my town. It seems to be one or the other.

Let's see my love life is non- existant! I work and go to school. So I really don't have time for a boyfriend :(
My last boyfriend was a total jerk, who hurt me. Living in a town of only 800 people does not hepl either!

Love life..what is that??

Seriously not had one for years, not looking like developing one soon either :(

Oh well there are advantages to being single, that's what I keep telling myself anyway!!

My love life sucks. Just terrible. I've liked this guy since I started grade 9, and he was going out with this girl for about 2 months, and then after they broke up, we really started getting close, but then there were so many rumours about me, like "Elyse was the reason they broke up" or "This is just what Elyse wanted" or "Elyse is going to try to get Testa now." (that's his name: Daniel Testa. At my school, most people are known from their last names)
Anyways, so after Testa and his gf broke up, we got really close. Just last Thursday, we went on a religion retreat to a homeless shelter (we have that class together) and me and Testa were assigned to make the beds. There were 2 beds per "room". While we were in the third room, Testa thought it would be nice to make a move on me, so he kissed me, and me, being the idiot, just let him. We kissed about three times, and the thrid he tried to make out with me, but we heard the teacher coming. Oh, and I forgot to say: Testa told me not to say a thing to anyone.
So on the way back to school, on the bus, I was in a really good mood, and we were flurting SO much. He was sitting at the back of the bus, and I was one seat ahead of him, and I was smacking him with his leather gloves, and he tried to pull me over the seat... it was really weird. And a lot of people were there too.
So we get back to school. I had to leave, so I said bye to him, and he just waved. No hug, no kiss. Nothing.
Last Friday, he had an all-star student vs. teacher basketball game, and he played, and he did really well. So after, I told him he did well, and I tried to give him a hug, but someone pulled me away, one of my friends. That was basically the last time I talked to him.
Now one week later, we barely talk, and we have 4/8 classes together. He blocked me off MSN, so i can't talk to him there. And he said not to tell anyone so I'm basically trying to go through this myself, but I told my reallly close friend Laura. And all you guys :)
So my love life sucks... :(

OMG onenightstand i hope you're okay *hands over hot chocolate* he's not worth it, don't worry, i know...

my love life is really that great. i'm just with some guys, whatever. we have "fun"

My love life...hmmmm, well mine's been going pretty well.

I've been with my boyfriend almost 5 years now, though the past two and half we've had to do long distance relationship since he is some 100 miles from me at his University (he didn't have much choice about that though - long story). And...it's difficult sometimes, as I only see him in holidays and the occasional weekend during term, so sometimes we don't see each other for up to 6 or 7 weeks :( But we've made it this far :) I'm looking forward to when he finishes Uni in June and moves back home for good :D

But yeah...some people might label my love life as 'boring' having been with the same guy for so long :lol:

Well lets put it this way. I wait all week for Monday to come and then he does all the talking and sometimes he repeats himself.

Get it
CSI:Miami's Horatio

Yeah I am pathetic.

^:lol: Missing.. that was good one.
Ever feel that you have to share him with someone? :lol:

I'm 15 and have never had a BF, but that's ok with me. However, there is this guy that I really do like. I kind of think he likes me too, but I'm not sure if maybe he just likes me as a friend. Oy, with Valentine's Day coming up, I'm not sure what I'll do. My school does the thing where you can buy single carnations for people and attach notes and they're delivered first period on Valentines day. He's in my first period class. Should I buy him one?

im 16 and my current bf is 20, we been on/off for about a year and a bit, i practically live with him, im at his place like 5-6 nights a week, its good. coz my parents annoy me, lol. he drives me to skool on his way to work and stuff, its good, lol.

non existent! i have found the only males worth any attention at my school are the canine variety that i walk at the research centre :lol: i have had bad experiences with guys resently, my theory is the y chromosome must be defective and causes them to act like idiots. *sigh* so until george eads realizes were meant for each other ill just sit here and wait :D

mines non existant...at a christian school the boys and girls stay a reasonable distance and they have a rule about hugging and holding hands too

....Kay I got to a catholic school which is ten times worse and there are people making out in the halls.

My lovelife? Nonexistant.

Oh I am so glad I'm single. My sister just got off the phone with her bf and now she's crying. I'll go comfort her soon but I couldn't handle all that sticky business. Guys are too complicated.

*edit* She doesn't want me talking to her. I tried...

What is this thing you guys call a lovelife? :lol:

I don't have one. Will probably never have one. Don't want one at the time being. Unless Marg Helgenberger comes out of the blew and asks Shane out on a date, I'm staying single! :devil:

Back