so. how's your love life?

Haha. :lol: raven my parents once told me to stop having so many friends. They want to keep up with my personal life and found out that they can't! :p

*looks through her old diaries*

I have crushes aplenty over the last couple of years. :D I'm sooo fickle minded! But I will ALWAYS remember my first crush. :) Sigh...

My first bf was...*sighs at remembrance* So sweet...he wrote me love letters and drew me pictures! It was so cute! We were only in first grade, but still...it was so cute! :D He spent all of his time coloring the picture and then handing it to me. He wrote x's and o's on them, it was so sweet! :D

madgeorge, I understand. My friend said he replied with, "Cool!" so that gave me a reaasurance that he may not have liked her...but I liked him so much and now I wil never see him.

In first grade there was a boy called George in my class, and our parents wanted us to get married.

My mom would say "it would be so cute!!! your names would match!!! George and Georgia!!! How adorable!!!"

lol There was this guy I liked with the same last name as me :D

My bf in first grade (lol) took pictures of me in my swim suit in kingergarten at a party :eek:

Oh and just in case anyone's confused. I'm a guy. Who is bi. And that rhymed. (So did that, kind of!)
It's all cool stripforensics! We accept all kinds of people here! :) Black, white, 4 heads, 2 noses, and even Ecklie! :D

I hate myself for being sometimes shy when it comes to guys. I can't find the courage to go up to a guy and say: "Guess what? I like you." That's my biggest downfall. :(

I love guys who give hand-made gifts! They're the most thoughtful of the LOT! :)

No one here has the same last name as me, and I've not met many guys called George, but matchign names? How creepy is that? he was a good friend of mine for a long time too.

my love life is kinda none exsistant right now. i just like too many boys!!! and they are too stupid to ask me to the vday dance!!! arggg! whatever, its easier not to worry about them

At least you have a Vday dance!!!

We have squat at our school!

I plan to wear the ultimate LOVE SUCKS on Vday. Black bustier, black minikirt, and black boots. And a bucket of "love bites" cookies to share with the singletons!

At least you have a Vday dance!!!

We have squat at our school!

I plan to wear the ultimate LOVE SUCKS on Vday. Black bustier, black minikirt, and black boots. And a bucket of "love bites" cookies to share with the singletons!

Ha, that's awesome! :D

I cut out a heart shaped cookie and then use my bite shaped cookie cutter to take a bite out of the side, so "love bites". I pass them out to all the singletons every year, and they're always a huge hit. I make some pink ones to pass out to my attached friends too, just to be nice, but I frown when I give them to them.

I'm bitter... What can I say?

Hehe. Evil madgeorge! :devil:

j/k ;)

I'm against V-day too! :p I don't see what's the point of celebrating your undying love for ONE day and then you do nada the next? :p

I'm gonna wear a "Grissom LOVES me; Who cares if YOU don't?!" shirt to school on V-day. :)

thanks. :)

On vday, there are always loads of kids milling around with my cookies, it's good to be spreading my bitterness.

Back