so. how's your love life?

beautifulview

Pathologist
i'm personally not so great. my ex likes my friend and she likes him. by the way they have a 5 year age difference, she's older. *gaggs* and he wants to date this other girl too, and askes me for advice?! my Love Life's pretty iffy, what about everyone else?

he seems like a player to me, if he cant make up his mind AND goes to his ex for advice... loser.

don't have a love life, don't want a love life. i'm nonsexual and proud :D

Well...my last boyfriend was a year older than me and sooooooo immature. Anyways, it was kind of freaky because he would wait for me everyday and never let me have a moment's peace. My friends ignored me because they didn't like him. The second I got out of the classroom, it seemed like he was there...just...waiting. It was a little weird :confused:

It's non-existent! Haha! :p

I've known this guy for a while and we're now in the "Will they Will they not" phase. A pretty annoying phase I tell ya! :p

Hmm... I have three possible guys, ones that I like but I'm not sure they like me back. One of which likes CSI, one of which likes Monty Python and Classic Rock, and one of which is just hot. Who to choose? But sometimes I'm glad I'm single... other times... TEENAGE HORMONES!!!

TEENAGE HORMONES!!!

Don't teenage hormones suck? :lol:

I'm afraid that I scare people off or I do something that pushes them away from me...I don't know...my old bf left me for my friend, there must have been something about me he didn't like :confused:

Don't you guys just hate it when you like some guy who most probably definitely isn't aware of your existence. And even better, when you and the entire school know that this guy likes you but he's too chicken to do anything about it? Bah.

I really commend girls who are confident enough to make the first move! :D I'm just too much of a chicken! :lol:

Don't you guys just hate it when you like some guy who most probably definitely isn't aware of your existence. And even better, when you and the entire school know that this guy likes you but he's too chicken to do anything about it? Bah.

I really commend girls who are confident enough to make the first move! :D I'm just too much of a chicken! :lol:

Wanna know how my conversation with my bf in sixth grade went when we found out we liked each other? Okay, here goes:

Richard (bf): Uh...Ann...
Me: Yeah?
Richard: You know how you asked me earlier if I liked you...
Me *getting giddy*: Yeah.
Richard: Well, uh...I didn't say anything because there were people around, but...
Me *crosses fingers*
Richard: I...I do like you.
Me *thinking: WHOO!*: Me too, Richard.
Richard: Really?
Me: Yeah...I mean...I really like you... (and now I feel stupid because I actually used to word 'love' and I don't want to post that here...I feel stupid enough)
Richard: Okay...well...I guess we're boyfriend and girlfriend now.
Me: Guess so.
Richard: But...let's keep this a secret, don't hold hands or anything...and we're not going to kiss, right?
Me: Right.

He was immature, but then again we were really young :lol:

Damn, I feel like an idiot using the word 'love' *whacks self in head* Stupid, stupid, stupid...

I have a massive crush on a guy at my school. He's gorgeous, sweet, and amazing.

Sadly, I don't think he likes me, the most interraction we've ever had was at grade 8 parents night. Our school musical's rehearsal was open for veiwing, and I was telling two girls how great our drama program is(I'm a prefect, It's my job, I'm also in the musical, so is he) and he came up behind me, put his arm around me and said "she's so cute when she lies! Really, this school sucks!" and then I gave him a little shove and he ran off.

So as you can tell, it's not the stuff of romance.

Aww... that is too CUTE raven! Adorable! :D Ah.. young puppy love. ;)

When I was 12 I really like this guy who really likes me (we get teased everyday) but nothing happened! :p

Then when I was 13 this smooth-talker asked me out and I actually went out on a date with him. Suffice to say it didn't go beyond that first date. Because that's all he is. A smooth talker.

It's also amazing how handphone sms' can act like cupid.

Guy: Hi. I tink u're pretty.
Girl: Hehe. *^_^* Tnx.
Guy: So, u wanna go out?
Girl: WAAAT??!! So U dun dare 2 tok 2 me in sch and now u're askin me out??!! Go catch a chicken!!!:p

Haha. That was me at 14. :)

Wow.

Um...

Wow...

That was a unique response to being asked out...

LOL. Oh you're funny Sabrina. You can be hilarious sometimes.

Haha, he asked me if I wanted to do things on the weekend with him like see a movie, etc but my parents wouldn't let me :p

My dad was afraid something might happen...*cough cough* And he told me to look out for myself and protect myself, be careful, etc. That guy was a total bonehead, he couldn't find his own ass with a map! :lol:

My sex life is just weird... just found out b4 christmas that everyone at work thought I was dating a girl from work. In my second year in uni I went through a "lean" patch, it turned out everyone thought I was with a fellow student.
Now, I'm in a stable relationship,
I'm having sex with a horse. lol

Back