so. how's your love life?

letsdance said:
heartagram69 said:
havent been in here in ages lol.

im single atm, technically rofl.

me n dyl broke up a while ago, still been sorta seeing each other though, its complicated lol

I SO remember you telling me all about him :) ....

Golly what happened (I know I'm cool when...)
we got bored again, rofl we are just like that, we are still kinda 'together' though its complicated rofl.

we have always been an on/off couple, the off times i guess stop us from cheating, rofl.

im still hung up on the guy i met/hooked up with over the summer....sad. but right now...winter ball is coming up and i dont really like fancy dances like that and this one guy wants to ask me but i dont like him and i dont wanna go! drama drama.

wellll me and my boyfriend are done :(
we called it quits, though he says break, i know better.

im sad but im okay about it. i guess ill just have to chat up this cute guy who works at the hotdog joint ;)

Oh, I've only just seen this thread, silly me. So now I can use it to vent stuff about how cr*p men really are =>sorry to any guys in here, you're probably very nice, I'm just over generalising because of the losers that I know. No love life at the moment, but neither do I want one. Me and my boyfriend are well and truly done. We broke up over the summer, after five years. Kind of knocked me for six, wasn't expeting it at all, sorta assumed we'd always be together. But nothing in life is ever that certain. So now I'm just enjoying being single for the moment. and if I ever get down about it my best friends kick my a**. So yeah off men completely right now. But I've gone on long enough about this.

Laters, tigger_willows xoxo

my love life is excellent :D
i have a great boyfriend right now.
haha right now. who knows how long its guna last really.

Aw, thanks! It's all good, except it means I have to spend my saturday planning menus and guestlists, when really I want to be lying on the sofa watching CSI dvds!! :lol:

Well, my love life is okay. I like this guy and he's really sweet and we flirt all the time :rolleyes: so I don't know.... :D maybe he likes me...

Oh but me and Eric Szmanda... couldn't be better. :lol:

Well, my love life is pretty much non existant. But that's only because I decided to fall for my best guy friend. Which sucks, because he just broke up with one of my best friends. So, yeah, I don't think that's gonna go anywhere very soon.

mine kind of sucks.
i still like my ex. and we have a movie "date" tomorrow. asdfghjkl;' my friend josies going to follow us with her boyfriend, so if anything looks wrong, she'll walk up to us. hahaha awww good friend :)
but than i like this other guy but i don't know. there's no relationship there. it sucks.

Back