so. how's your love life?

I also live vicariously through my ship, since apparently I'm not good enough for any of the guys I know.

But since I'm also living through my ship, after the last ep, it's ACTIVE. HOLY CHEMISTRY!

heh heh.

To be serious, I do like one guy, but sadly, he has a girlfriend, and I don't think he likes any part of me other then my boobs, which are the only part of me he looks at.

not looking not interested i prefere a draig_goch only life to a Love life to much caring involved for me in that lol :lol:

like your icon CSI3Snickers !

so i had a dream. that i realllly wanted to kiss this guy in my bio class. he's cute and all but he talks so much and annoys me, that is when he's not being so hot. he's nice but it feels weird to look at him. and he sits next to me!

My love life is full. Married to a handsome man who is compassionate and doesn't have a hard time saying I love you to me like some men get hung up on. Also have three children under the age of 8 who make it even better!

Well, my love life certainly took an interesting turn. I confessed to my friend Mary that I was into her friend, Roy. If you read the "I need you advice" thread you'll understand. Anyway, she passes on the information to him and we started talking on msn. Well, he eventually asked me out to a movie but not before he shared that he smokes pot and that his friend is a frigging drug dealer!!! At first I said yes to the film but after I thought about it I declined. I sent him a text message saying that I'm not ready for a relationship. That's sorta true...I am ready to date...just not him. Now he's been calling my cell and the guy doesn't know how to take a hint 'cause I have never picked up phone. Urgh, I'm gonna have to tell Mary that I'm not interested anymore!

Lia said:
Love life? :lol:

But I think I'm better off alone, anyway.

Can i join ur club? :D
bein single is so nice...nothin to worry abt...bein care-free an doin wat i want to do...

Back