so. how's your love life?

im officially back with dyl now, rofl...

tune in next week for more adventures in the on/off relationship of lala and dylan :lol:

ugh, i went shopping today and every where i looked there was a hot guy with a girlfriend surgically attached to his arm, i think all the good ones are taken

So I was with someone but broke it off because I felt we weren't "clicking", if you will, but then his best friend tells me yesterday that he has a thing for me.

the smartest words i've heard in a looong time, AngelaG. :lol:

the last guy i dated was an American. dated for 8 month. we broke up, when i had to go back to Germany. A month later he tells me in an email, that he is getting married and his fiancee is pregnant. :eek:
quite a surprise...
as for now: my love life is non-existent. and i don't mind. (yeah, right... :rolleyes: ) ;)

MissMontana

Many American guys are like that, trust me. They're not afraid to move on after a relationship so soon. I'm American, and the only guy I've ever dated was a Russian exchange student. When I was in high school, looks were everything for the guys I knew. I've even had a guy call me ugly once, which is weird because I've also had a guy say that I look like Demi Moore (I agree with this, but I have Yelina's hair). American guys are an interesting lot indeed.

Okay, I need advice; what do you have to do when you have a crush on someone, but you haven't seen them in a looooong ass time, and probably won't be seing them anymore in future.. what do I have to do? It's really frustrating :(

How long exactly will you not be seeing him?
I was really into my rival in my journalism class but he dropped out of school, so I'm probably never going to see him again. If you think you're not going to see him for maybe years, then you may need to re-evaluate.

Back