so. how's your love life?

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I love my love-life!! :D She's the most beautiful girl ever!
i swear you and mish are turning into love truck gigling teenagers/early twenties :lol:

but its cute, im happy for ya :D

heartagram69 said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
i swear you and mish are turning into love truck gigling teenagers/early twenties :lol:

Awww thanks Toto! :D What did Mich actually tell you?? :rolleyes: :lol:

Well she turns me into a teenager again :lol: Seriously, it's been a long time that I felt like this! :)

I'm 15 and I recently got a boyfriend. We've been friends for about a year. He knew I liked him and he asked me out a couple weeks ago. : )

I went over to my friends house a couple days ago. She didn't tell me that a guy was going to be there. So I went to her house and we went into the basement. She and this 'friend of hers' ended up making out a few minutes later. The worst part was that the next day I was hanging out with her and she invited her boyfriend to come over. They kissed. SO i havent talked to her in about a week...

-~saraa_*-

JayneEmilysRealm said:
heartagram69 said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:

Awww thanks Toto! :D What did Mich actually tell you?? :rolleyes: :lol:

Well she turns me into a teenager again :lol: Seriously, it's been a long time that I felt like this! :)
hasnt told me much she been busy, but she cant stop squeeing haha. its crazee

As of now, non-existent. =/ But I'm not really looking. As corny as it may sound, I'm waiting for "it" to find me. ^_^

I ALMOST got myself into a relationship, unfortunately I had to leave the place, and I wasn't up for a long distance relationship.

This is going to sound pathetic, being 23 years old, but my love life is pretty much non existant and truthfully there never has been one. I get nervous talking to family members, let alone some guy I find extremely attractive.

My Love Life Is On Fire :) haha no, it's pretty good though. i'm really happy. i have a boyfriend and my best friend just got asked out tonight so i'm happy for her. i'm really happy with him though <3

Gosh i hate it.. :p this week i heard 3 love story's from different friends, so yeah, i tired of it :rolleyes:
what about me? I have NO love life and i feel soooo good! i 'm free like a bird :lol:

havent been in here in ages lol.

im single atm, technically rofl.

me n dyl broke up a while ago, still been sorta seeing each other though, its complicated lol

Love life, whats a love life? :lol: No, I have a non exsiting love life atm, but meh *shrug* also, keich I love love love your avvie!!!

~xJemmax~

heartagram69 said:
havent been in here in ages lol.

im single atm, technically rofl.

me n dyl broke up a while ago, still been sorta seeing each other though, its complicated lol

I SO remember you telling me all about him :) ....

Golly what happened (I know I'm cool when...)

Back