Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing Hill and all of the ladies! :lol: He's clearly a very popular guy! :D

208_0815.jpg

Mmm who doesn't love a wet Hawkes :devil:?

Wet Hawkes. Nice! Thanks for posting.

BTW - Jorja Fan, LOVE your tasty avatar. Chris rocks! I'm sad though. My boyfriend said I could only add Chris to my Celebrity Top 5 list if he won American Idol, otherwise he's just some guy who went on a reality show and lost. And he lost. Now I can't do him. :( :lol:

2005-January-05 Premiere of the 2005 Volkswagen Jetta with performance by Alicia Keys

2005-January-15 L.A. Confidential hosts Star Jones, Al Reynolds and Jason Binn pre Golden Globe cocktail reception

MrsGiovinazzo said:
BTW - Jorja Fan, LOVE your tasty avatar. Chris rocks! I'm sad though. My boyfriend said I could only add Chris to my Celebrity Top 5 list if he won American Idol, otherwise he's just some guy who went on a reality show and lost. And he lost. Now I can't do him. :( :lol:

Your boyfriend doesn't have to know :devil:.

Thanks so much for those awesome photos BlueGirl! Hill is so photogenic.

a fan guitar tab book :) you could chose a song you like, search the guitar tab for it and write a little note to hill harper? but the idea with the letters is awesome, much luck with it!

Just wanted to make sure all of Hill's fans know about this thread--I'm going to his booksigning on Saturday in Chicago, so if anyone would like to send a brief message to Hill, please PM it to me! :) We know Hill would like the attention, and we certainly don't want him to get jealous of Carmine... ;)

Top41 said:
we certainly don't want him to get jealous of Carmine... ;)
Get jealous of Carmine? :lol: The man is already so jealous of Carmine it's painful. :lol: ... But girls, you can all help alleviate his jealousy by sending him a little love of his own.

True! :lol: Poor Hill--he's awesome! Let's send him some love, ladies! ;) :D

BlueGirl said:

Must...be...the...filling...in...that...man-sandwich...guh...*keels over* ;) Actually, seeing as how I'm so pale, we'd probably look like an oreo cookie, but those are my favorite cookies, so...:devil: :lol:

Faylinn said:
BlueGirl said:

Must...be...the...filling...in...that...man-sandwich...guh...*keels over* ;) Actually, seeing as how I'm so pale, we'd probably look like an oreo cookie, but those are my favorite cookies, so...:devil: :lol:
Oh Jesus, that's a beautiful man-sandwich! :p Fay, don't worry about the oreo cookie thing. Everyone knows the creme filling is the best part. ;)

Oh, that's such a beautiful picture! *Takes deep breaths* Absolutely.... gorgeous

OKay guys, I was wondering if anyone saw Hill on the cover of Jet Mag??. If I can get my crap scanner to work, I'll scan the HOT pic of him!!

BTW Lovin_W_Moseley I love you icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back