Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOOOO
That humping of the leg comment was off the chain...I was thinking the same thing. I don't care if Hill thinks I"m acting like a Cocker Spaniel when I do it either..It will be fun. :lol:

Faylinn said:
Do you think if I humped his leg he'd be nice and let me do something else? ;) Heh heh...
Classic, Fay. :lol:

Love the glasses pics. I prefer the aviators to the black framed dork glasses he was wearing on the show though. I do like the glasses look though -- accentuates that beautiful brain.

Faylinn said:
Another pic of him in glasses

hawkesinglasses.jpg
daaaaaannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! The man looks hot with the glasses...the lips....feeling a bit ligth headed....
mgfaint.gif

Faylinn said:
Ooh...that's a naughty image...:devil:

Do you think if I humped his leg he'd be nice and let me do something else? ;) Heh heh...

You are in a humping mood today, aren't you? AJ, Hill...

What am I saying?! Can I play, too?

I"m loving the dork glasses! You're right, they do accentuate that beautiful mind. Whoever said smart men aren't sexy men lied!
By the way, does anyone know when Hill goes on Celeb Jeopardy? I know it's sometime in October.

I think October 8th.

I have to agree with you on the whole dork glasses he sure makes them look good. Was it just me or did anyone want to jump on Hill when wore that black shirt in "Not What It Looks Like"? :devil:

i guess we're in the minority of the black frames...but i love'em on him.... :p

cool, he's gonna be on celeb jeopardy?? i'm gonna have to set the dvr to record it...hope he wins! we know he's a smart cookie, so watch out! does anyone know who else is gonna be on??

I must agree, that I had to control myself when he wore the black shirt. His body is sick! It's not big, but he's very toned and tight. His clothes are tailored perfectly and that always looks amazing when a man's clothes fit.

Thanks for the info! Oct. 8.

^ *nods* Absolutely. As someone who's been lucky enough to have a close encounter with the man I couldn't agree more. ;)

Jumping on him was only the beginning. Trust me. Lord above, that shirt fit beautifully and I had to watch it again to get all the dialogue because the first time...? I was staring at his chest.

Okay, so I am a complete moron. I talked my boss into postponing my trip by a day and what did I do.... got pissed!drunk last night and slept late - now it's too late to head up to Baltimore for the book festival since Hill's appearance starts... now! Gah!

Yeah, no sh**. Couple that with the fact that I tried to get tickets to Celebrity Jeopardy and that didn't work out either. My life is a wreck. Let's just leave it at that :lol:.

Yeah I want to know the details too. Even I myself saw him in person too but you probably had a closer encounter to the man than me. Wait that came out pretty wrong " closer encounter" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back