Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for the facial hair, gave him a little extra sexy something that I really liked. Hill the actor is cool without it but I think Sheldon the character should keep it. Anyway, let's watch the premiere first. :)

I too adore the facial hair & I hope it comes back. It really heightens Hill's sex appeal while giving him a rugged look. I think it would be even hotter if his Hawkes were to wear more aviators like the ones in my banner. He looks so good :devil:.

Wow, I'm the only one who voted for the clean shaven look. :lol: Just wait until the season begins and the look may grow on you. I've seen the brother up close with that smooth baby face and he's looking damn good to me. :devil:

^afraid so. He looks so much hotter with the facial hair. The clean-shaven look makes him look so young and not 40, hell not even 30.

I think we should definitely do a poll in its own thread once the season starts. I like both looks, but I'm curious to see how the clean shaven look is on screen. I did like the goatee.

Absolutely. Like I said I love the clean shaven look on Hill but I really want to see how Sheldon looks like. Once the episodes air we can make a decision. :)

Hey guys, just a random little tidbit here: for anybody who gets the TVOne channel and missed Hill's appearance on "Turn Up the Heat with G Garvin," it comes on again September 10th. If you get a chance to see it, I'd recommend that you check it out. Hill is so incompetent in the kitchen it's funny. :lol:

He looks barely 25 without the facial hair!! Like a baby on the real. Don't get me wrong...I'd still let him do some things to me with or without the facial hair, hell, Hill could be missing an arm and still do it for me. He's just that fine and sexy.

So Mrs. G...Tell me this....Did you cop yourself a hug...atleast. lol I know the man is affectionate. He screams, HUG ME BECAUSE I'M ADORABLE AND YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF. What's his bod look like in person?

Fay - Thanks for the heads up on the cooking show. Think I might have to check that out.

AmbersDream said:
So Mrs. G...Tell me this....Did you cop yourself a hug...atleast. lol I know the man is affectionate. He screams, HUG ME BECAUSE I'M ADORABLE AND YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF. What's his bod look like in person?
Damn straight, girl. Of course I copped myself a hug. :D I have felt those strong arms around me ... albeit very lightly for like 2 seconds. :lol: Actually, I think he must be a very affectionate person. I would certainly never have tried to hug the man. I went for the nice professional handshake when we met, but when we said good-bye he went in for the hug. Very sweet of him. He's a cool guy. Very warm and friendly. The bod looks outstanding. He definitely doesn't look anything close to 40. That bod is still in its prime.

I would've given him a firm smack on the ass, or perhaps a quick pinch if nobody was around :devil:. I have to check if his booty is as in shape as his body is :devil:.

Damn you Canada! We do have the food network here but I don't think it'll show the show. All I have are photos from the show to remind me how shitty my cable & channels are.

Faylinn said:
Hey guys, just a random little tidbit here: for anybody who gets the TVOne channel and missed Hill's appearance on "Turn Up the Heat with G Garvin," it comes on again September 10th. If you get a chance to see it, I'd recommend that you check it out. Hill is so incompetent in the kitchen it's funny. :lol:

*writes it down*

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm about to leave for the States so I'll definitely watch that. :)

I read the interview...this man is fantastic :) hope to find the book soon!!!

I voted "whatever, I don't care", but maybe I prefer the facial hair...yes, and I can't stop looking at jorja's banner, he's so hot in that episode :rolleyes:

Faylinn said:

Awww, that sounds so cute! Not that I don't love it when a man can cook, but it's kind of cute when they have no clue but try anyway. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back