Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked both episode one and two. They were both funny but I like episode two better because of the the dance he did had me rolling. :lol: I sure hopehe doesn't dance like that for real. :lol:

OK, but did you see Boyfriend grinding down all low and doing that little hunching move while he was dancing?? He can dance like that behind me anyday in my bed! lol Hill has some serious freak moves and I like it. I really really really liked episodes 2 and 3! :lol:

Yes, he can dance. In the movie Love, Sex, and Eating the Bones he was practically having sex with that woman on the dance floor. He can shake it with the best of them!

The man does have some dance moves. Looks like he has no problem getting freaky on the dance floor. That scene from Love, Sex & Eating the Bones was HOT! And then he showed some more moves on The Hill Harper Show. Of course the later example of his moves were funny, but you can see the brother's got rhythm. :devil:

AmbersDream said:
OK, but did you see Boyfriend grinding down all low and doing that little hunching move while he was dancing?? He can dance like that behind me anyday in my bed! lol Hill has some serious freak moves and I like it. I really really really liked episodes 2 and 3! :lol:

True that True that I feel you on that one. Dude can work it on the dancefloor. Amber I definitely have to agree.

All I have to say to Hill is that he should come over to my house and make that dancing and grinding count where it really matters. :lol: :eek:
By the way, I can't wait to see Season 3.

I hope Hawkes gets his due in S3 as well. Most of all, I hope the producers are watching this thread so they will know how popular he is with the fans. It's getting ridiculous! Every other character has had their own episode or atleast a storyline revolving around their personal life...It's time for Hawkes CSI!

Darn my boss to the ninth circle of hell and back. She has scheduled me to fly to California on the very weekend that Hill is going to be in Baltimore for his book signing. The worst part is, it won't even be to LA - it's SAN DIEGO!!!

**dies**.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back