Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springmoon said:
Guess who actually went through the step of registering on YouTube so she can get the updates! Woo hoo!
I registered just so I could rate the video, but they do updates too? Sweet! Saves me the effort of having to remember to check back regularly. Thanks for the tip.

I finally got around to watching Loving Jezebel and The Visit. Loving Jezebel was without a doubt funny and had me laughing until my stomach started to hurt. The Visit was also an excellent movie. I can see why Hill is very proud of that movie. He really played the mess out of his character.

Man, I just read the interview... and he was in Huntsville, AL and I didn't know it!!! My family is from Birmingham, like 1.5 hours away. Dammit, I coulda hunted him down. That's the closest I would've ever been to him, and I missed it! :(

^^ He certainly has a lot to be proud of with his work in The Visit. His deterioration was so dramatic. He played that one really, really well. I love his romantic comedies because he's great with the quirky, funny characters. But The Visit is in complete contrast to those roles and he plays it perfectly. He's got a lot more range than one would guess from watching CSI:NY. Not his fault. Hawkes just isn't written with a lot of range.

^ I agree! If the writers developed Hawkes more I bet he definitely would get some loving from the female friends. I means, girls like Danny 'cause he's so emotional & they like Flack because of his snarky attitude. If Hawkes was to be given a specific character trait like the other guys it would make him more loveable. I'd love if he was the comic relief on the show. It just seems fitting.

Oh, and after I read the interview I got the impression that Hill has a little crush on Melina. Awww, I think that's sooooo sweet :D.

I just had to stop in here and say Hill is quickly becoming one of my favorites on the show. Especially after reading the interview with him on the front page. Of course, I also liked what he said about receiving his fan gift. I now more than ever want more of his character. ;)

It's a really great interview, the man shared some insight and depth that are not really common amongst actors.

This is a great interview! Hill is so passionate and positive about his work. No whining about the long hours interferring with the other things he likes to do ...*cough*Carmine*cough* ... and no whining about the lack of screentime for Hawkes. He had some great insights and put a lot of thought into his responses. I'm also impressed as hell that despite his all-consuming work schedule, he still finds the time to pursue other things: his book, the book tour, speaking engagements, charity events, short films. He's got some serious drive.

Great interview! I definately vote for him to have facial hair....I"m "Letting A Brother Know".....It's what he said do!

^Agreed!! I think we need a facial hair poll. I for one am all about the facial hair on him. Dead sexy.

Loved the interview!! It's interesting the different takes on working between him and Carmine- like Mrs.G pointed out. I love his attitude about everything!

He is even more dear to me after reading that interview. You don't meet or see too many people who actually are grateful for their success and know that it is a blessing.

We do need a facial hair poll!!! He is DEAD sexy with it as you've pointed out...Gorgeous either way, but prefered with the hair. Looks like such a hunk and manly with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back