Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, don't tell me the man is a poker champion too?? This is just too much! Is there anything he doesn't do damn well?? That trophy says "Champion".

Well let's see :rolleyes: He can play football (very well), poker (very well), act (very well), dress (very very well) :), Wait a minute.........can he play basketball?. We don't know if he can play or not. That could be one of the things he can't do. Success!!! :lol:

He did play a basketball player in He Got Game I believe...I think they were playing on a high school team.

There are a few things I'd like to find out if he does well..... :eek: I'd be willing to tutor, but I have the feeling he's already studied and mastered the curriculum. :lol: :devil:

AmbersDream said:
Damn, don't tell me the man is a poker champion too?? This is just too much! Is there anything he doesn't do damn well?? That trophy says "Champion".

Well, now I know not to play strip poker against him 'cause he'd probably kick my ass :lol:. I'd rather see his ice cream cone and two bigs scoops of chocolate ice cream :devil:.

Hill does seem like an athletic man. I wonder if he plays a game of pickup euro football/soccer with his friends. It would be hot if he were to ever become professional in that sport, especially when the players take of their jerseys & exchange them :devil:. I could seem him upfront as a striker, not in the back as a sweeper 'cause he seems like a goal scorer rather then someone who plays defence.

Hey now - poker's not a game, it's an artform. It requires the brains to work it properly. Proves again that Hill is a man with the smarts.
I'm curious though Mrs G - how come you got close to him and didn't chain yourself to him?

I'm wondering the same thing Lyn. because if I was you Mrs.G I would have put one of those bracelets from the movie "The Pacifier" on him. :lol:

lol @ Someone talking about chaining themselves to the man...I can see it now..SECURITY! lol
I bet he'd be flattered though..This is a man who made a huge joke about a woman sending him some LaPerla draws and started a whole panty drive revolution. By the way Mrs. G..How's it coming?? Well I hope. :lol:

I suck hard for seeing Hill live and in the flesh and not even trying to talk to him. :( *kicks self repeatedly* I was a fangirl on a mission at the time. I had the Little Black Book in hand and was too busy stalking Carmine. :lol: Had to get the Little Black Book to Carmine. That was honestly my only focus while on the set. Besides, Carmine was actually easier prey for a fangirl because he was by himself. Had I wanted Hill's attention, I'd have had to battle Kelly Hu for it and well, she's just flawlessly gorgeous.

As for the panty drive, I've got a nice little black trunk filled with panties, cards and one dirty letter (no, not from me :lol:) just waiting for the man. I have a contact working on arranging an in-person gift giving and, at first, it looked like that was going to happen. But now I'm not so sure about that. He's a busy man. I've still got two more weeks in LA, so we'll see. If I don't end up being able to give it to him in person, I'll drop it off with one of his representatives before I leave town ... but that won't be nearly as much fun. :(

Ummm Mrs. G.....The set...Kelly Hu...Do tell me of your ordeal. lol You've actually gone to the set? Tell me some more about this black book too. It sounds familiar because I read the chat awhile back. :eek:

Even if you can't give it to the man in person...It will still be hilarious and he'll love it. He'll be stoked that Carmine's wife took time out for him. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back