Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he's flattered that we're all a bunch of freaks..and I mean freak in the nicest of ways..lol The brother wanted a kick ass thread..and he's got it. lol I meant that about Kelly Hu's cute ass. She's a threat! lol

By the way, Mrs. G...You are gorgeous! Great picture of you on that link you posted. That dress is amazing that you have on.

I associate the word "freak" with the phrase "a girl who isn't afraid to get nasty/do the deed with a guy" and by that guy I mean Hill. He looks like he enjoys taking charge & I don't mind that at all. Hill seems the kind of guy who knows what he's doing and who knows how to please his girl at the same time. He probably will allow the girl to take a turn...when he's tired :devil:.

lol You are sooooo dirty...and I was thinking the same thing. lol Hey, honesty is the first step to recovery...or not. :lol: I'm sick and I don't care! I'll be glad to let him lead. Hell, I'll even bring the Magnum Trojans if he's too bothered to stop by the drug store. lol

AmbersDream said:
Mrs. G...If you wanted to get Hill's attention on the set all you had to do was say in a crazy ass Glenn Close-Fatal Attraction voice "I WON'T BE IGNORRRRRRRED HILL!" :eek: :lol:
Yeah, that would definitely work, but I'd rather get his attention in a "Damn, I wouldn't mind getting me a piece of that" kinda way, as opposed to "Damn, that's one crazy [CENSORED]." :lol:
Oh, and "Move the hell away from my SHIT Kelly Hu" would've worked too. lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
By the way, Mrs. G...You are gorgeous! Great picture of you on that link you posted. That dress is amazing that you have on.
Thanks. Flattery gets you everywhere with me. ;) Funny story about the dress. It was selected by someone from the CBS wardrobe department. I loved it. The tags were still in it when they gave it to me to try on, so I saw where it came from and I ran out and bought it the next morning. No idea when the hell (if ever) I'll wear it again, but at least I'll have an interesting story to tell if I ever do wear it.

As for Hill's fans, the man attracts some of the best from the board. :devil: I'm sure he had no idea what he was in for when he wanted us to show him some love. The man has got some hardcore freaks lusting after his fine ass and I mean that in the best way possible. I think he's a dirty boy who would appreciate the same quality in a woman though. :D ... If not, well, count us all out of the running. :lol:

EDIT: Thanks for the delicious pics, jorja. I'm about to go to bed in a minute and now I'm assured of having some very sweet dreams. ;) :devil:

jorja_fan86 said:
*thick Greek accent* Once you go Greek, you can't walk for a week :devil:.
ROFLMAO, whish i can say something like that for a mexican.i went to a catholic school and look how i truned out :lol:

That is such a good photo of him!!
3.gif

Gotta say, I'm diggin' the tie :)

Anyways, catching up on the last few pages of the thread, ya'll cracked me up! Dirrty, dirrty Hill fans we've got here!!! :lol: :devil: Hell, the man must be lovin' it!! :D
rockon.jpg

Hill has probably all the guys on the show jealous 'cause all his fangirls have no problem getting their freak on with him, especially me :devil:. Usually I set limits but for this guy I would do anything and everything. Plus, according to a recent survey Greeks, out of all the people in Europe, have the most sex which really says a lot so Hill shouldn't ever worry :devil:.

*sigh* He has such luverly lips. I bet he won't tease me about mine. :lol: And indeedy, those pictures are very nice!

Mexican, eh, feenx? How about ... Once you go Mexican, you can swallow a toucan?

*runs away*
*runs back and stuffs Hill into her backpack*
*runs away again*

Kimmychu said:
*runs away*
*runs away again*
You know if you steal Hill and do freaky things to him, you're gonna have to come back and share the details, right?

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Kimmychu said:
*runs away*
*runs away again*
You know if you steal Hill and do freaky things to him, you're gonna have to come back and share the details, right?
yes kimmy every single dirty detail, we'll make a show and tell out of it. :D

I always thought they would give the clothes to the extras...I guess my ass was wrong. :lol:
So tell me because I can't remember if you said it already or not...What was Carmine's reaction when you gave him the black book??

Also, I saw in the chat Hill said he thought he was too smart to be punked....Lord, I wish I worked on that set because I would get him...He's begging for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back