Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I take this opportunity to remind you all that this is the woman who initiated the LBB - which, regrettably, was before my time here at TalkCSI - and the panty drive for Hill Harper? I doubt shyness is a problem from which she suffers...

feenx said:
well MrsG if ya ever need a man's attention just flash him, but if your to shy i wont mind.:D

:lol: If that doesn't work yell on the top of your lungs, "OMGZ! Hill I want your babies!" in a rabid fan girl voice. If that doesn't work....run! I had to :p.

I wonder how Hill feels about all these girls wanting to ravage him. He's probably just happy that he's getting the attention that he finally deserves. All he has to do is strip or show us his abs & he'll kick Carmine's ass in the popularity contests :lol:.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: If that doesn't work yell on the top of your lungs, "OMGZ! Hill I want your babies!" in a rabid fan girl voice. If that doesn't work....run! I had to :p.
or you can try... HEY HILL I WANNA <censored> WITH YOU, how can ya not get his attention with that :D

^ :lol: That'll either get his attention or the one of a security girl. I wonder if Hill has a taste for crazy & perverted girls. Hey, I'd date me if I was a guy. Wait, that doesn't make sense :confused:.

Where have ya been ThumpyG? I miss you, my neighbor in gutterville :(. *hugs*

Thanks for all the votes of confidence, ladies. :D Shy, I most definitely am not. :lol: Could a girl who walked up to Carmine and gave him a book full of booty calls and now plans to give Hill a trunk full 'o panties be shy? ... Though flashing Hill would more likely garner me his pity than his attention -- I am sadly devoid of boobies! :lol:

AmbersDream said:
Ummm Mrs. G.....The set...Kelly Hu...Do tell me of your ordeal. lol You've actually gone to the set? Tell me some more about this black book too. It sounds familiar because I read the chat awhile back. :eek:
The short version is that I was an extra in the "Fare Game" episode and got to spend a day on the set. :D That ROCKED! You can read about it here: http://www.csifiles.com/interviews/deborah_fujiwara.shtml I got to see Carmine, Hill and Kelly as their characters were working the case I participated in. I said I would have had to battle Kelly for Hill's attention simply because they seemed to really enjoy working together and were off giggling in a corner like school kids in between scenes/takes. It was really cute. They both appeared to be very happy, smiley people when the cameras weren't rolling. Carmine was more focused and kept to himself, which was lucky for me since he was the one I wanted to approach. As for the Little Black Book, I found out a few days ahead of time that I was going to be doing that shoot and wanted to give Carmine something. I figure it must be somewhat burdensome to be a celeb because fans always want something -- an autograph, a picture, whatever. I didn't want to go that route, preferring to give him something rather than ask something of him. But give him what? Then it hit me, the perfect gift for the single guy -- names and phone #s of girls from all around the world who want him. Plus, I figured the girl who asks for his autograph is a dime a dozen, but the girl who gives him a book of booty calls is someone he'd remember. :D

So, alas, Hill was sadly neglected. :( However, when he singled out my username during the chat and mentioned the Little Black Book, it made me laugh my ass off. For that, I decided to show him a little love in return. Shortly he will be the proud owner of a fan gift that smokes the hell out of the Little Black Book. Sorry Carmine. It wasn't my intention to try to make his gift any "better" than Carmine's. It's just that the man was so damn proud of his thong, I figured a whole boatload of them would make his day.

Even if you can't give it to the man in person...It will still be hilarious and he'll love it. He'll be stoked that Carmine's wife took time out for him. lol
I think he'll love it and will find it particularly amusing that it was organized by "Carmine's wife." :lol:

EDIT: BTW, I loved seeing that two girls I've actually met and adore on the board and off - Messinwithmesser and ThumpyG - both came to my defense on the shyness thing. :lol: They can vouch for me.

^ :lol: I wouldn't know.

If I was ever an extra on the show I'd probably run around the set, pinching & grabbing Hill's ass whenever I could while shouting, "Do me Hill!" Plus, I'd fill his trailer with dirty photos & letters. This is all before I'd get chased off the set by security :lol:.

jorja_fan86 said:
^ :lol: I wouldn't know.

If I was ever an extra on the show I'd probably run around the set, pinching & grabbing Hill's ass whenever I could while shouting, "Do me Hill!" Plus, I'd fill his trailer with dirty photos & letters. This is all before I'd get chased off the set by security :lol:.
OMG, i'd do the same:lol:

I think you girls sound like the perfect extras. :devil: And jorja, I would totally date you if you were a guy. You're dirty. Me likey. :lol:

As for how I got to be an extra, there was a news bullet on this site last December about a real guy who is into "exotic cuisine" having the opportunity to work as a technical advisor on a CSI:NY episode dealing with exotic cuisine and he was casting for attractive, upscale people, age 25-35 who could be in LA on a certain date and were willing to eat bugs on camera and pretend they enjoyed it. I fit the bill, so submitted my info and was selected. :D

:lol: Who doesn't like a dirrrty girl? Well, except for my parents who would probably send me to a convent to be purified. Of course, by the the time I leave the nuns will have a yearly subscription of Playgirl :devil:.

OT: Hill, or the show, if you're ever looking for an extra who will pinch the ass of the hot guys on the show and whisper dirty phrases during the crime investigation then by all means hire me. I'll show Hill a good time while showing the viewers and tbtp that not all girls are good girls :devil:. I'm not afraid to get freaky for the camera. Remember Hill...

*thick Greek accent* Once you go Greek, you can't walk for a week :devil:.

Girl, you are crazy!! lol "Do me Hill". lol lol
As a matter of fact, all you broads are NUTS on this damn board and I love it. Hill is lucky to have us!

Mrs. G...If you wanted to get Hill's attention on the set all you had to do was say in a crazy ass Glenn Close-Fatal Attraction voice "I WON'T BE IGNORRRRRRRED HILL!" :eek: :lol:
Oh, and "Move the hell away from my SHIT Kelly Hu" would've worked too. lol

AmbersDream said:
Oh, and "Move the hell away from my SHIT Kelly Hu" would've worked too. lol

:lol: I almost died of laughter when I read that. You're right though, I am crazy. Crazy over Hill :lol:.

I wonder if Hill thought twice before requesting a bigger fan base. Little does he know that the majority of his fans are dirrrty girls who are willing to do freaky things to him, and I'm one of those girls. Man, I'd be his love slave for life :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back