Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hill should be pleased. He was pissed he wasn't getting enough love here and now the girls are lining up to show him some real love. ;)

^ :eek: Noooo, there can never be too much love for Hill! I've seen his movies. That's a man who enjoys a little love ... albeit sometimes by himself. :lol:

^^ Blasphemy! Hill can never get too much love, especially when it comes from me :devil:. The man is an underdog compared to Carmine & Hill & he deserves a little lovin' from all us ladies. Even if Carmine does have the better abs(which isn't true :p) he has the better lips & hair. Big lips are super sexy!!

Judging from Love, Sex and eating the bones he probably does. :lol:

And you know what they say about people with big lips :D :devil:

AmbersDream said:
I just meant that Hill would probably want us to respect him in the morning, not see him as a total sex machine. :lol: :p
sex machine :lol: i'd love to show Hill how much i respect him.:devil:

AmbersDream said:
I just meant that Hill would probably want us to respect him in the morning, not see him as a total sex machine. :lol: :p
It would be hard not to respect anyone as brilliant and accomplished as he is in the morning, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind if a girl wants to take a few liberties with his fine ass at night. I see him as the total package -- able to intelligently discuss anything on the planet by day and not opposed to whipped cream and handcuffs by night. :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
AmbersDream said:
It would be hard not to respect anyone as brilliant and accomplished as he is in the morning, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind if a girl wants to take a few liberties with his fine ass at night. I see him as the total package -- able to intelligently discuss anything on the planet by day and not opposed to whipped cream and handcuffs by night. :lol:

I totally agree with Mrs.G I respect Hill a lot. I mean he's smart, an excellent actor what's not to like about him. On the hand Mrs.G is probably right, he'll probably won't oppose to whipped cream and handcuffs. I wish I could me him face to face in person. :cool:

MrsGiovinazzo said:

I agree one hundred percent. Which reminds me: perhaps we should include a can of whipped cream and a pair of handcuffs in the panty drive? I mean, no sense having just panties without some accessories to move things along, no? :lol:

I respect Hill plenty, I just want to tear his clothes off, to put it bluntly. Heck. I'm willing to stand in line at a book signing in Baltimore just to have a gander at the man in person. On a side note: I have found not one, but *two* other women in my office who, as one of them put it, "can get it from me." :eek:

Springmoon said:
Which reminds me: perhaps we should include a can of whipped cream and a pair of handcuffs in the panty drive? I mean, no sense having just panties without some accessories to move things along, no? :lol:
Sure! I can absolutely throw those in too. :devil: I still haven't gotten that glorious box 'o panties to the man. I have a contact working on an in-person opportunity to give it to him. I've still got about 2 1/2 weeks left in LA, so hopefully that works out. If not, I'll have to leave it with one of his representatives, which wouldn't be nearly as much fun. But it will still get to him one way or another.

I respect Hill plenty, I just want to tear his clothes off, to put it bluntly.
Amen, sister!

Heck. I'm willing to stand in line at a book signing in Baltimore just to have a gander at the man in person.
I'm jealous. I wanna go to a book signing. :(

Ok, let me just make it clear that my whole "respect in the morning" thing was just a fat ass joke....I"m all for the dirty love..In fact, I started it with those nasty ass pictures of the man nearly bucked-ass-naked. I still don't think the man gets enough love..In fact, I"m still pissed about him not being on the TVGuide cover....with his fine ass. They would've gotten an even larger demographic also if they'd put him on the cover. I've seen black women and women of all races stop dead in their tracks when they see posters of his book cover in Barnes and Noble. The brother is finer than frog hair and that's a damn fact. :eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back