Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmbersDream said:
The brother is finer than frog hair and that's a damn fact. :eek: :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: You're killing me! That's awesome and I agree -- that's a damn fact. He does appeal to a wide demographic. Although my fake tanned ass tries to pretend it's a few shades darker than it really is, I'm a honkey girl and I think the man is gorgeous. Oh, the places I'd put those thick, dark lips ... :devil:

I really wish he got a lot more love. Not only from the girls on this board, but from all sources. CBS is giving the brother a raw deal and apparently someone from TV Guide must have a raging crush on a different CSI:NY hottie. 3 articles in 5 months! :eek: Where's the love for Hill?

the more i come here my love for Hill grows
Yeah, there are some fun girls in this thread. I'm glad to see the love growing. :D

before i didn't notice him as much, but after this one episode where he whore this nice tigth red or burgundy shirt, i was like wow this man is FINE!!!!

You girls are too much on this damn board! He is finer then frog hair. lol
Mrs. G...I think tans are healthy looking on everybody.

That red shirt is it!!

AmbersDream said:
Ok, let me just make it clear that my whole "respect in the morning" thing was just a fat ass joke....I"m all for the dirty love..In fact, I started it with those nasty ass pictures of the man nearly bucked-ass-naked. I still don't think the man gets enough love..In fact, I"m still pissed about him not being on the TVGuide cover....with his fine ass. They would've gotten an even larger demographic also if they'd put him on the cover. I've seen black women and women of all races stop dead in their tracks when they see posters of his book cover in Barnes and Noble. The brother is finer than frog hair and that's a damn fact. :eek: :)

Preach on sistah! I just saw him on NYPD Blue and he played the mess out of a drug dealer. Mrs.G you're lucky to see him in person let alone being able to contact him. Anyway, you exactly right dude his finer than frog and then some. :cool:

Yeah the name of the episode is "The Backboard Jungle". It was about a bunch of people who got killed during a basketball game. He played a guy named Bo-Bo. He looked kind of funny with the gold cap around his tooth. He's the only one I think that pull that off. :lol:

That's one of my favorite episodes as well as " Grand Murder at Central Station" when he had that purple shirt on. GOOD LAWD!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back