Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That movie was pretty good. Next up for me is going to be Loving Jezebel if only for the line about loving pussy like three-berry pie. :p

I also found this link to Essence Magazine where they were profiling "Do Right Men" and of course Hill was one of them. The article also answers the question of just how old he is - and he makes a damn fine-looking 40-year old!

It's really hard to believe he's 40. Doesn't look a day older than 25-30. Brother is like a fine wine. :lol:
I have yet to see Loving Jezebel....Want to though! Heard it was funny.

Jasmin posted this link over in Carmine's thread- Check out her site Carmine Fan. There are pics of Hill with Eddie and Carmine at the Launch of Jaime Presley & Hill's Adopt-A-School Initiative yesterday in LA :D

Not only do I want the wine but I want Hill's "bottle" too if ya know what I mean :devil:. He looks anywhere from 33-35, nothing older then that but for a 40 year old he's very attractive.

Florida Evans is in the house. lol DAMN DAMN DAMN! lol
40 is lookin good as hell. It's really the new 25 in my opinion. :cool:
Oh, and I'd love some of that "bottle" as well Jorja. I hope you're willing to share! lol :eek: :devil:

jorja_fan86 said:
Not only do I want the wine but I want Hill's "bottle" too if ya know what I mean :devil:. He looks anywhere from 33-35, nothing older then that but for a 40 year old he's very attractive.

acording to an Oprah show from last year, that is gonna be a pretty big bottle :devil:

Yeah he sure do look fine as hell for a 40 year old. He still wants kids I'm willing to volunteer. Hill if your reading this PICK ME PICK MEEEEE! :lol:

Thanks for that Essence link, Springmoon! :D I voted for Hill. The man isn't even close to winning. What's up with that? Soooo wrong. :(

Yeah, he looks fantastic for 40. He does age like a fine wine ... one I won't mind taking a good long drink from. :devil:

NO, the topic was sex and they were talking about men's.... "bottle" and they said that African american men are the ones that have a bigger...."bottle", ya get me.

^ Ah, the ol' "once you go black, you never go back", huh? :lol: I have no personal knowledge as to whether that holds true, but if Hill wouldn't mind being my guinea pig, I'd be more than happy to test the accuracy of that stereo-type. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Ah, the ol' "once you go black, you never go back", huh? :lol: I have no personal knowledge as to whether that holds true, but if Hill wouldn't mind being my guinea pig, I'd be more than happy to test the accuracy of that stereo-type. :devil:
don't think you'll be the only one there MrsG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back