Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to tvguide.com and searched for his name. They have a list of movies, tv appearances, some pictures, and a current schedule of when he'll be on television (personalized to your area code). I guess this only works for people in the US, though. :( On a side note, I think they have a video on that site now for the CSI:NY InFANity show, if anybody was unable to see it when it aired on tv. I don't know if that's the entire video, or if it's even the same footage, because I haven't had a chance to check it yet, but it's worth a look if you're curious. ;)

Anyway, I saw the G Garvin thing on the listings, and I taped it, but I haven't watched it yet. The website for the show describes the episode as: "If you're anything like Hill Harper, from City of Angels and CSI New York, then you need a helping hand in the kitchen. G. Garvin shows Hill how to give a simple Italian salad a powerful punch and make sesame crusted Chilean sea bass melt in your mouth" Yesh, definitely must watch that tomorrow! ;) Smart, hot as hell, and now able to cook at least one decent meal? That's it, where do I sign the marriage license? :lol:

By the way, did everybody see this delicious picture that BlueGirl posted in the NY Picture thread: Hill with a wee mohawk, how cute!

Damn he IS hot and the fact that he has 2 degrees and that even from Harvard (if im not wrong). wow.

afrikana said:

btw fay i've NEVER heard of the G Garvin thing... where'd you find it?

G Garvin is a chef who has his own show on the TVONe network in some television markets here in the US. I'll have to check that listing since the episode that was on today for me in Maryland wasn't the one with Hill on it :(

Faylinn said:
I just went to tvguide.com and searched for his name. On a side note, I think they have a video on that site now for the CSI:NY InFANity show,

I watched the InFANity episode on the site, but it's not one with cast interviews. :( It's sort of a techie episode with about 30 seconds of an interview with Eddie. No cast interviews yet, so I'm guessing it;s not the whole thing?

^ Good call. You know what they say - "Once you go black, you never go back". Would love to find out if there's any merit to that statement. :devil:

:lol: How about, "Once you go black, you gonna need a wheelchair."? I'm more then willing to test out that theory :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: How about, "Once you go black, you gonna need a wheelchair."? I'm more then willing to test out that theory :devil:.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, a wheelchair? My husband never said anything about a wheelchair! That is the FUNNIEST thing I've read all morning - now I have to go dig up my tide pen to clean up the coffee I spit onto myself. BAD JORJA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back