Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I wish I could take credit for that line but unfortunately I got it from White Chicks. Gawd, I love that film and it was perfect when that Litrell guy said that line and that white girl came by in a wheelchair.

OT: Remember how we were all talking about that cooking show that Hill appeared on? Well, I found this baby over on google images :D:

hill_harper.jpg

How cool is that?

:p Lyn, you're so naughty...I was just thinking about the size of that pepper grinder. ;) :lol:

That is one damn big pepper grinder. What's this about Hill appearing on a cooking show? Does the man cook? Sweet Jesus, he really is perfect. Hill, honey, invite me over for dinner and I'll bring the "dessert". ... Perhaps I could even think of something he loves as much as three-berry pie. :lol: :devil: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
That is one damn big pepper grinder. What's this about Hill appearing on a cooking show? Does the man cook? Sweet Jesus, he really is perfect. Hill, honey, invite me over for dinner and I'll bring the "dessert". ... Perhaps I could even think of something he loves as much as three-berry pie. :lol: :devil: :lol:
^lmao...i'm sure he'd appreciate that! :lol:
Hill is THE perfect guy!!! is he single? ;)

I am seriously amazed this guy is still single. And has anyone confirmed what his age is, exactly? If he really is nearly 40 ... dayum, he is a fantastic-looking specimen of a mega-hunk. :lol: And he cooks! And writes great books! AND he can pull off a turtleneck top! Yes, Hill, be mine and we can have those five babies you want. :devil: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:

No, I think that the, er, thrust of that episode is that he can't really cook. He is almost perfect otherwise.

And I'm sure you could come up with something that he loves as much as three-berry pie Mrs. G! :lol:

Springmoon said:
No, I think that the, er, thrust of that episode is that he can't really cook.
:( That's okay. I'll do the cooking, but it'll "cost" him. :devil:

lookaboomerang said:
Speaking of showing the man a little love, anyone going to his book signing tonight in NYC?
Yeah, anyone in the NYC area needs to get their butt to Hill's book signing tonight to show the man some love. I'll be expecting a full report from anyone who goes.

Hell, I'll cook and he can stand nearby in a tight t-shirt, watching me with those sultry eyes of his, and then he can get a little closer...:devil: Yeah, I don't care if he can cook--but if he did that show (which I still haven't watched my tape of by the way. :eek: For all I know, I taped the wrong episode...) then we know that he learned to make at least one meal. So he can do the cooking every once in a while and I'll stand by watching...and then get a bit closer. ;) :lol:

I wish I could go to his booksigning. :( I hope someone on the site goes and lets us know how it went. *is hopeful* :)

I just watched Bad Beat and really enjoyed Carmine and Hill working a case together. There's great chemistry, and I loved how Danny told a suspect Hawkes was an excellent scientist. Love that.

Hill Harper doesn't get enough love. He is just a beautiful man. His face is like artwork.

I was watching "Bad Beat" too, audrina ;). I love when Danny and Hawkes work together. :D I'm glad they'll be working the same case in the S3 opener (well, that we know so far) Anyway, I was watching it and I just kept thinking about those LIPS!! Guh...he's just so beautiful. *melts* I can't imagine why he doesn't get enough love on here.

hawkesinglasses.jpg

I love this look--It's like he's saying, "Psh! You know I'm so sexy..."
pshsosexy.jpg

:lol:

(Pictures from csi-caps.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back