Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for dusting off this thread. Hill should never be hiding on the second page. :(

afrikana said:
where is the love for mr. Harper?!?! :confused:
*raises hand and volunteers to give him all the sweet lovin' he can handle* :devil:

BTW - I rented three more Hill movies that I just haven't had the time to watch yet, but hopefully I'll get to at least one of them this weekend and report back. :D

^ aww he looks like such a sweet calm guy...don't hurt him! :lol:

i have no idea where to find hill movies over here :( the only thing they associate with him is CSI: NY... :mad:

^ Yeah, my Blockbuster is shit too when it comes to Hill Harper films. I ask them if they carry any DVD's with him in it and they look like I asked them if these pants make my ass look big :lol:. The only reason I still go there is 'cause of this beautiful man who works there :devil:. Seriously, the man deserves some recognition inside of being known as the NY dude :rolleyes:.

*bear-hugs hill*

202_0039.jpg
look who's sweating! :D

202_0077.jpg

I think that post should have come with a warning, Afrikana. Sweaty!Hill is more than my poor hormones can deal with!

(But the second picture is so cute... *____*)

^ lol yea the second 1 is cute. so is this:
202_0126.jpg

and WARNING: sweaty hawkes again
202_0047.jpg

murder at GCS was a good hawkes ep! we just need ones that have more story to them now...

In that scene where the last picture was from, when he looked up at the EMT guy, my brain went straight to the gutter. I was like, "sweating, sexy eyes, heavy breathing, jerky movements...*explodes*" Every time I see that scene, it's impossible to think 'he's trying to save the guy's life, he's trying to save the guy's life.' :lol:

I taped two episodes of "Married...With Children" that Hill was apparently on, and I haven't watched them yet but I hope to tomorrow. I also taped a show called 'Turn up the Heat with G Garvin' or something similar, that he was supposed to be on (you know how sometimes the listings don't match the episodes that air). I think the G Garvin show is a cooking show...must_see_it! :lol:

D'you know an episode that I loved for the Hawkes-moments? "Summer in the City." He was so damn smiley and excited and eager. *smooshes him* ^_^

I also loved in "Necrophilia Americana" when he slammed the woman up against the refrigerator...:eek: Oops, I think my brain exploded. ;)

I'm so glad to see the love for Hill. :D Thanks for bumping the thread. The man deserves more consistent loving around here. The pics of sweaty Hill are delicious! :devil:

Faylinn said:
I also loved in "Necrophilia Americana" when he slammed the woman up against the refrigerator...:eek: Oops, I think my brain exploded. ;)

Hey! I have to share that brain you know!

I think we should ask for a Hill shower scene. That's obviously what this show is lacking. *nods sagely*

The scene in the ambulance was so damn hot! A smart man who is a CSI and a doctor and working to save someone's life??? *swoon* :D

I think in this case, I'm more attracted to the brain than I am to the body - although the packaging is still smokin' hot!

^i think he's as close to an "all rounder" as you can get! hot, sexy, smart and he seems genuine... *sigh* :)

btw fay i've NEVER heard of the G Garvin thing... where'd you find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back