Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, he is good looking for his age. Seriously. So many other actors his age look old ... and Hill, he seems ageless. :D

Agreed. The man is like fine wine which means he gets fine with age. Hell, I could practically swallow him, er, the bottle of wine down :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
Agreed. The man is like fine wine which means he gets fine with age. Hell, I could practically swallow him, er, the bottle of wine down :devil:.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, it would be a shame to spit out fine wine. ;) :devil:

:lol: That is so true. A girl like me can never pass up a nice glass or bottle of merlot. Plus, I'll probably drink so much that I'll get drunk :devil:.

hopefully since he looks that good at forty his stamina will be up to it, too! :D :lol:

and as MrsGiovinazzo said, it would be a shame to spit out fine wine! :lol:

Afikana - Love your avie! I think that might be the first Hawkes one I've ever seen. Hill would be proud. :D

jorja - Happy Birthday! Oh boy, you are one diiirty girl. I dunno how much strength Carmine is gonna have left tomorrow. Please be sure to at least replenish his electrolite balance with some Gatorade before you return him. ;)

Damn straight! I'm proud to be a dirty girl and if Hill wants to see what's it like he can give me a call. Hill, baby, if you're reading this...I wanna play your "guitar", read your "book" & drink your "wine" 'cause you'll have more fun with a freaky girl like me who's up for anything :devil:.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Mrs.G :D.

^ Cute pic! Leave it to Jorja to get the man drunk on margaritas on her b-day so that when she's giving Carmine a rest, she can take a turn with Hill. :D ... Good thinking, BTW. :devil:

jorja_fan86 said:
Damn straight! I'm proud to be a dirty girl and if Hill wants to see what's it like he can give me a call. Hill, baby, if you're reading this...I wanna play your "guitar", read your "book" & drink your "wine" 'cause you'll have more fun with a freaky girl like me who's up for anything :devil:.

:lol: :lol: jorja that was great :lol: :lol: and just to second MrsG , when you have worn Carmine out ;) just take Hill for a spin :devil:, and then Eddie.... :)

^ Hey, I'm perfectly capable of taking on all three men at once. They're the ones who will need a break :devil:. However, I could live with one on one too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back