Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion thread for (#907) "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

Here's a link for the CTV promo for next week. Don't usually find it this early. It looks like there is a case beyond just Natalie. Wouldn't know that by the CBS promo.

Susan

Of course not because CBS is milking the WP cash cow for all it's worth during sweeps.:rolleyes:

They better do it while they can because after this there is only three more episodes until Grissom leaves.

I am looking forward to ep 8 (Young man with a horn) because of the old Vegas aspect and some fun Greg moments.

Ep 9 (19 Down) Nick and Greg work a serial Killer case and we see Fishburn's character for the first time.

Wojo said:
Ep 9 (19 Down) Nick and Greg work a serial Killer case and we see Fishburn's character for the first time.

See this has me interested..
Because wasn't there a title of an episode called MOLE? I thought it would have to do with the Undersheriff and the cops. But the title changed didn't it? And is this the two part episode leaving up to Grissom's departure?

Wojo said:

Because wasn't there a title of an episode called MOLE? I thought it would have to do with the Undersheriff and the cops. But the title changed didn't it? And is this the two part episode leaving up to Grissom's departure?

Oh who knows. Before we know it. Bill Clinton will be hired on to take over the role of Gil Grissom.

Wojo said:

I'm pretty sure that was just a false spoiler.

No, we've never been given any info on which episode he gets promoted, just that he does get promoted. Wish I knew though or wish we'd find out.

does anyone remember the ep where Greg is going to get promoted? Do we know when that is happening yet??

I'm thinking he already has. I don't see why everyone thinks there should be a big thing about it. There wasn't when he became a level 2. That was my least favorite part about the Pilot was that they had Nick and Warrick acting like little kids on Christmas morning. The best way to show that you deserved and earned the promotion is to continue to do your job to the best of your abilities. Not act like a little kid because of it.

Besides times have changed in the last 8/9 years. The crime rate has risen and they don't have time to celebrate. They have people to put behind bars.

Susan

So I found this in an article on Billy Petersen in a Chicago Newspaper-looks like Cat and Nick are going to be in charge..

We shot two episodes together before I left,” said Petersen. “In the story I meet him in Vegas while he’s on a lecture tour about the nature of the serial criminal’s mind, and I end up in his class. But he doesn’t exactly take over my job.”

:bolian:

So I found this in an article on Billy Petersen in a Chicago Newspaper-looks like Cat and Nick are going to be in charge..

We shot two episodes together before I left,” said Petersen. “In the story I meet him in Vegas while he’s on a lecture tour about the nature of the serial criminal’s mind, and I end up in his class. But he doesn’t exactly take over my job.”

They've said that Fishburne is going to be a Level 1 CSI. Since he's a professor and a pathologist and not a current CSI (like Riley was), he surely wouldn't take Grissom's job. Level 1....another reason I think he's not in this for the long haul.

Thanks for posting that. It's refreshing to know that Nick and Catherine won't be shoved in the background!

This is the kind of thing that makes you go "Hmmmm...":p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back