Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I'm not sure if it is 100% accurate, but recent articles and spoilers I have read both here, and on other sites, have suggested that they are true. But who knows. With spoilers these days, they may not be true.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, but I don't think the 200th episode will happen until more toward the end of the season. I only think they're on episode 187, give or take, so they have like 13 more episodes, give or take, till they make it to 200.

As for WP still being Exec. Producer. I'm sure most of that is in name only and for him to receive a steady paycheck. Since he is living in Chicago now and working on his play (which I've seen and he was great in it), and will be working on another one, I'm sure all his time is spent with that. I don't believe he has much say in what has been happening on the show.

I think they kept him on as Exec. Producer to appease the fans. I'm sure he checks in now and again, but I can also be sure to don't check with him before they do anything.

And for no spoilers coming out, I'm going to adventure a guess here and say tptb finally found the leaks and fired them.

I like Kristine's interview with Rambo (way to go girl). I thought it was very telling. He says Nick character will deepen and grow. Become more of leader. Yeah :rolleyes: I'll believe when I see it and they said that last season. Wendy will start getting more of a role, as will Riley :rolleyes:.

It also said that Billy and Marg's scene at the end of A Man Without A Horn was not about Sara, so I'm thinking that Grissom is not going to go after Sara when he leaves. Which would make me happy. To reduce Grissom to a lovelorn guy, is just wrong.

Well, the rest of the season, after WP leaves, will be very interesting to see.

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

heey all :)
    just wondering...does anybody know if the "19 Down..." episode will be repeated again before "1 to go"? i missed it, which i know is a really crappy episode to miss, so if anybody knows it'd be appreciated :thumbsup:
    thanks so much.
    Happy New Years to everybody :adore:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If you in the U.S. , you might still be able to watch the episode on cbs' website.

---

I think Grissom and Raymond are going to do sort of a reversal of roles (in a manner of speaking). meaning that Ray will become a CSI and Grissom will become a professor.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Over 1000 replies the new one is here.

CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.