Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With only 3 new Grissom episodes left before Petersen's January 15 departure

Is this right? Does that mean there are only 3 new episodes set to air between now and January 15?? That can't be right, can it? Or will there be episodes between now and then that he isn't in?

I don't know but that's what the TV Guide says, Jan.15 and they're known to fill in re-runs around the holidays, so If they wrote a mis-print, which his highly doubtful. They have proof readers and this is a national publication so they would double check their facts before printing the wrong date:( and Melinda Clarke is in rehearsal for her up-coming guest spots on "Eli Stone" so good luck to her on her new endeavor, she did her good deed for him, which we'll see in ep.10... and she'll probably not ever be on CSI again :shifty:no Grissom, what else could she come back for? maybe training for her look-a-like who was the same as her when she was younger in "LOATR" the young Dominatrix..spooky.:eek: I love how CSI brings in characters from past episodes continuing and following through!

Last edited:
With only 3 new Grissom episodes left before Petersen's January 15 departure

Is this right? Does that mean there are only 3 new episodes set to air between now and January 15?? That can't be right, can it? Or will there be episodes between now and then that he isn't in?

Well, after 9.7 (which is the epi they're talking about - Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda), we have 9.8, 9.8, and 9.10 with Grissom. 9.8 is airing the first Thursday in December. I'm pretty sure LF's first epi (9.9) is on tap 12/11 or 12/18 - can't remember which. I'm assuming we'll have reruns and maybe holiday specials (12/25 and 1/1 are Thursdays) and then Grissom's final, 9.10 on the 15th.

Ali

I would guess that it'll be a repeat on Thanksgiving. So that would mean we've only got tomorrow and next week's in Novemember. And maybe one ep for Decemeber (probably no more than that) unless they go on winter break thanksgiving week and don't come back till after new years. I could have sworn the tv guide said that next week's episode of Smallville will contain a cliff that fans won't see the outcome of until January, so maybe they're doing the same thing with CSI (maybe minus the cliffhanger though)?

Yeah since Thanksgiving is later this year I think they are going to run mostly repeats until past the new year. I think we might be one new one in the month of December and that it is.

ROFL queenlynx :)

Dizzney, I love your icon :)

Yes there are a lot of bondage cases on this show, and fetish cases in general. I guess that's Vegas for you lol

As much as I love the holiday season, it just kills TV. I like reruns as much as the next Joe Schmo, but dang. So, based on that, I guess the whole three episodes left they were talking about makes sense. Which number is the Natalie episode again?

Does anyone know the name of the episode with 'more bondage'?

I'm assuming it's after Grissom leaves. Is the the first case with Dr. Langston?
And I hope Riley gets to work it. She has such a quick tongue and didn't back down or get weirded out with all the S&M stuff in Leave Out all the Rest

Does anyone know the name of the episode with 'more bondage'?

I'm assuming it's after Grissom leaves. Is the the first case with Dr. Langston?
And I hope Riley gets to work it. She has such a quick tongue and didn't back down or get weirded out with all the S&M stuff in Leave Out all the Rest

That's episode 9.13 "Deep Fried & Minty Fresh"

Line up for the episodes is as follows:

906 "Say Uncle" - November 13, 2008
907 "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" - November 20, 2008
908 "Young Man With a Horn" - December 4, 2008
909 "19 Down" - December 11, 2008
910 (not sure on the title) - January 2009
911 "The Graveshift" January / Feb 2009
912 "Disarmed and Dangerous" January Feb 2009
913 "Deep Fried & Minty Fresh" Feb 2009

Re "Deep Fried And Minty Fresh"

This is just a stab in the dark, but the A case could involve a fast food restaurant and the B case a dentist. Love the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back