Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Petersen's last CSI as a regular is in "One To Go" which will air on 1-15-09 This is when we last expect to see Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle~

Source
http://jorjafox.net/

And may the force be with them..

The last of Sara...:) Personally I'll be glad when the whole GSR thing is over with (At least on screen) that way we can move on to the other important factors of CSI. Like the cases and the science and the other characters.

myfuturecsi - I love your avi!

The last of Sara...:)
Thanks so much for that. :(

Sorry for being baited, Destiny, but it's starting to get to me. It's always been hard being a Sara fan here, but this season it has been particularly painful.

Oh, they'll still be pushed into the background even if they are in charge. It will probably become the Dr. Langston and Riley show.

Well, a CSI 1 or 2 can't go it alone...so they have to have someone with them..a CSI 3...and we only have two of those so far, Greg is or will be a three this season,(rumor) so we might get to see Nick and Catherine again...someday....I sure am missing them here of late..they have been rather pushed to the background but I am hoping that we will see them again soon! And Greg doesn't carry a gun so he might need a CSI with him that does, Riley does but Fishburne won't get a gun as a CSI 1.....hoping that we will see more of the team that made us watch over nine years.

At least in epi nine Nick and Greg are working the case....I have hope yet!

I'm sure she'll be back..they might be saying it to get viewers to watch.

But just off topic..people are only writing this out of the resentment built over the years of two or three characters having meaty story arcs while others just got shoved to the backgrounds. Maybe the writers of CSI don't see it that way but it's how how it came across in the show and so as a result rivalry was hatched and people became resentful towards the characters who did get the meaty arcs whether it was their fault or not. The resentment had to go somewhere whether it be on this board or through chatrooms and stuff.

Just wanted to give my perspective on it and why I resented Sara and Grissom--but that's for another time and a board.

Back on topic-thanks Destiny..

I certainly hope it doesn't turn into a Langston/Riley show.

But the TPTB are going to do whatever it takes to keep the network and sponsors happy because that's more important than character development and good story arcs.

But I hope I like this new guy..

WOJO-thank you-my good buddy Smokey made it for me..she's so cool!

Last edited:
Don't give up hope yet. TPTB have gone to the trouble of hiring David Weddle and Bradley Thompson as writers (should start seeing their work just after Grissom leaves). They were two of the primary writers for the soon-to-end Battlestar Galactica, which won the very prestigious Peabody Award for best show on tv in 2006(year?). They do great work and might be able to get this show back on the procedural track from which it has strayed. They're used to doing tech stuff because of the nature of BSG.

The last of Sara...:)

Sorry for being baited, Destiny, but it's starting to get to me. It's always been hard being a Sara fan here, but this season it has been particularly painful.

It's also painful to hear people hero worship Grissom/Sara all the time, but you just have to grin and bear it, I suppose.;)

I'm so glad to see this season is making CSI the number one watched show on TV again. For a while Grey's was taking over.:shifty: But it looks like the old storylines they used to have is bringing in the old viewers. Not to mention Grey's has been kind of ugh lately.:)

Some small details on episodes 8 & 9

“Young Man With A Horn” - When a popular young singer is found dead outside an infamous Las Vegas nightclub, the CSI team uncovers a link between the present day crime and a murder from over 50 years ago, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Dec. 4

“19 Down…” When a new murder leads to a connection with an infamous serial killer, Grissom secretly joins the class of well-known criminal pathologist Dr. Raymond Langston (Fishburne), to gain access to the killer and get a crack in the case, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Dec. 11

From the new TV Guide dated Nov. 24 Dec.7~

NEW RECRUIT

With the impending departure of William Petersen, CSI could have been planning it's retirement, but thank's to Laurence Fishburne, viewers are dying to see what's ahead. The actor joins the cast on December 11, as Dr. Raymond Langston, a former pathologist who feels more at home in the coroner's office that with the living CSI's. His character will spark some inter-lab tension, but the cast and crew could not be more excited. "You take the soul and spirit of your show and say "Who is your dream? and we say Laurence Fishburne, says ex. producer Carol Mendelsohn. "Sometimes there's just magic and things work out" The Oscar nominee will, ensure CSI continues to arrest viewers even after Grissom's gone! GULPS:eek:

From the new TV Guide dated Nov. 24 Dec.7~

NEW RECRUIT

With the impending departure of William Petersen, CSI could have been planning it's retirement, but thank's to Laurence Fishburne, viewers are dying to see what's ahead. The actor joins the cast on December 11, as Dr. Raymond Langston, a former pathologist who feels more at home in the coroner's office that with the living CSI's. His character will spark some inter-lab tension, but the cast and crew could not be more excited. "You take the soul and spirit of your show and say "Who is your dream? and we say Laurence Fishburne, says ex. producer Carol Mendelsohn. "Sometimes there's just magic and things work out" The Oscar nominee will, ensure CSI continues to arrest viewers even after Grissom's gone! GULPS:eek:

Why is this a spoiler? Oh well.

GULPS-yeah fatalistic thinking always works for me..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back