Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am looking forward to LF joining CSI. The show won't be the same without Grissom but who knows maybe it will be better.

The Laurence Fishburne TV Guide snippet was a *spoiler* due to the fact it talked about 'lab tension' and CM speaking about the "magic' of him coming on the show, which to my knowledge wasn't addressed prior~ more about Billy Petersen:p

"Petersen will remain an executive producer on the show and "if a story creatively needs Grissom, then he's totally willing to come back and do it" Naren Shankar

SOURCE

The news regarding the tension will be considered a spoiler as it is part of the storyline, episode, etc.

But this [below] isn't considered a spoiler as it states in the rules of this thread, "This thread has nothing to do with the actor/actresses themselves". Meaning that unless it pertains to an episode, scene, etc. it should be discussed in its respective forum, in this case that being the "William/Grissom" thread.
"Petersen will remain an executive producer on the show and "if a story creatively needs Grissom, then he's totally willing to come back and do it" Naren Shankar

Addressed to no one in general but everyone should read:
We suggest that people refresh themselves with the rules of this thread (page/post one) because honestly the sniping is getting old fast, and bordering on baiting whether or not it was meant to be intentional. We have seriously not had this much trouble with a spoiler lab as we have this season, and trust me we have dealt with alot in the past. this thread as it states above is not about the actors/actresses themselves with the exceptions of it actually pertaining to a specific episode/storyline, etc. -- We are not trying to ruin the fun of discussing actual spoilers, but rather again as stated in the rules trying to keep the balance which can only be done if everyone cooporates.

Okay moving back on topic now. ;)

They showed a brief commercial tonight with "the new face of CSI" and Fishburne..... Then the air date of 12-11-08....I honestly didn't expect to see him until January.

Don't give up hope yet. TPTB have gone to the trouble of hiring David Weddle and Bradley Thompson as writers (should start seeing their work just after Grissom leaves). They were two of the primary writers for the soon-to-end Battlestar Galactica, which won the very prestigious Peabody Award for best show on tv in 2006(year?). They do great work and might be able to get this show back on the procedural track from which it has strayed. They're used to doing tech stuff because of the nature of BSG.

They were also involved with Deep Space 9 and they are very good with character development. I'm anxiously awaiting the first episode they get to write.

Don't give up hope yet. TPTB have gone to the trouble of hiring David Weddle and Bradley Thompson as writers (should start seeing their work just after Grissom leaves). They were two of the primary writers for the soon-to-end Battlestar Galactica, which won the very prestigious Peabody Award for best show on tv in 2006(year?). They do great work and might be able to get this show back on the procedural track from which it has strayed. They're used to doing tech stuff because of the nature of BSG.

They were also involved with Deep Space 9 and they are very good with character development. I'm anxiously awaiting the first episode they get to write.

Well that's hopeful..

I'm all for these new writers too. Although this season hasn't been too bad. It's just going to be ... I don't know... different when Grissom leaves. I'm still undecided about the new character and how CSI will go... But these writers do bring some promise to a CSI without Grissom.

Episode 9x14 - Miscarriage Of Justice:

A Congressman is accused of the murder of a lap dancer, the intense media glare almost blurs the truth...

A Congressman is accused of the murder of a lap dancer, the intense media glare almost blurs the truth...

OOO tell me Det. Vartann is going to be in this one. Please!!! ;)
Sounds like a good episode already. :thumbsup:

Please, no more dead hookers or lap dancers! Well, at least this time no CSI is involved ... yet ... :rolleyes:

And yeah to the new writers.

But it's Vegas baby, hookers and lap dancers goes with the territory. LOL

I too am excited to see what these new writers can do.

Has anyone heard anything about next weeks eppy? I haven't been able to find any promos on the CBS site or YouTube

CSIL3Willows
-x-

Has anyone heard anything about next weeks eppy? I haven't been able to find any promos on the CBS site or YouTube

CSIL3Willows
-x-

Next week is a re-run of 'The Theory of Everything' most likely because it's Thanksgiving. The new ep "Young man with a horn" airs Dec 4th. (as far as I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back