Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re "Deep Fried And Minty Fresh"

This is just a stab in the dark, but the A case could involve a fast food restaurant and the B case a dentist. Love the title.
The only thing I can think of that qualifies as both deep fried and minty fresh is a deep fried candy bar...a Peppermint Patty to be exact.

They have deep fried candy bars as well as other food items at fairs and circuses. Things like deep fried Snickers, Almond Joy, Twinkies, Oreos. :drool:

Here's an interview from TVGuide.com with Lauren Lee Smith talking about Riley.

I'd like to see her push Grissom's button more too. I love that.

Click Here

It hought it was funny when she talked about last weeks ep and how her and Eric acted like 12 yr olds over the box of smut. Too funny!

I think it would be cool to have her push Grissom's buttons because the whole worship thing with the others got really old fast.

Okay...so was Nick suppose to see Warrick...was that scratched out? I know I've missed a few eppies...but I didn't think I missed that...:confused: wasn't he suppose to show up again somewhere...(blame this silly questioning on lack of sleep here)

Okay...so was Nick suppose to see Warrick...was that scratched out? I know I've missed a few eppies...but I didn't think I missed that...:confused: wasn't he suppose to show up again somewhere...(blame this silly questioning on lack of sleep here)

Oh like most of Nick's scenes they pretty much scratched it..

I should start a contest and see who can guess how few Nick scenes we will be getting

1 scene, 2, .5, .05, 0.0000001

Oh like most of Nick's scenes they pretty much scratched it..

I should start a contest and see who can guess how few Nick scenes we will be getting

1 scene, 2, .5, .05, 0.0000001

duh that's right his name is Nick so therefore he gets no scenes...get us nick fans all ready and happy and then take it away..like taking chocolate from a pms girl!!! YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT ooo I want in on this bet..my guess...1 scene per episode...and not enough time to barely even make an emotion just for him to go "uhhh"

REALLY glad to see Mandy again.

I'm also really glad to see Marg's name above Lawrence Fishburne's in the credits. I hope it will still that way when Billy leaves.

Does anyone have a youtube link to the extended preview for next week? Ever since I started using Firefox the CBS link is all choppy.

Here's a link for the CTV promo for next week. Don't usually find it this early. It looks like there is a case beyond just Natalie. Wouldn't know that by the CBS promo.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back